Remember the English Tea build for Spiffing Brit? Its been fixed ...

Didnt knew it was broken? Me neither.

For those who dont remember it, or didnt know about it at all ... almost 2 years ago (not sure exactly when) Linus and Alex did a custom loupe build for Spiffing Brit (gaming Youtuber), complete with a teapot in the case, and actual tea in the loupe.

Then it was sent overseas to the UK, when apparently on route the riser cable snapped ... that happens.  From there apparently it sat until recently, having not being used once ... until the 'Overclockers UK' Youtube channel picked it up, took it apart, fixed it and took it to Spiffing Brit.  Never heard of Overclockers UK ... they looked pretty good and obviously know what they are doing ... I'd recommend a view or 2.

Clearly ... the tea had to go ... and it took a few other parts with it, but they did a really good job with it.  It actually looks better.

btw ... mold is spelled mould in the UK.

Recommended watching.

Thats a long time to have a 13900K and a 4090 sitting around when it could have gone to a shop ... but hey ... the video got done and now it has been in 2 videos.
Content for days.

2 minutes ago, Pitboy64 said:

Didnt knew it was broken? Me neither.

For those who dont remember it, or didnt know about it at all ... almost 2 years ago (not sure exactly when) Linus and Alex did a custom loupe build for Spiffing Brit (gaming Youtuber), complete with a teapot in the case, and actual tea in the loupe.

Then it was sent overseas to the UK, when apparently on route the riser cable snapped ... that happens.  From there apparently it sat until recently, having not being used once ... until the 'Overclockers UK' Youtube channel picked it up, took it apart, fixed it and took it to Spiffing Brit.  Never heard of Overclockers UK ... they looked pretty good and obviously know what they are doing ... I'd recommend a view or 2.

Clearly ... the tea had to go ... and it took a few other parts with it, but they did a really good job with it.  It actually looks better.

Recommended watching.

Thats a long time to have a 13900K and a 4090 sitting around when it could have gone to a shop ... but hey ... the video got done and now it has been in 2 videos.
Content for days.

Overclockers are a good reseller, i frequently order from them, one of the biggest sellers in the UK for PC parts and often quite good prices and deals

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

Can’t tell if you’re aware, but this was brought up in the latest WAN Show.

4 minutes ago, Pitboy64 said:

A lot of words have slightly different spelling outside of the US. Canada does the same. Color = Colour. Gray = Grey. Or the word is slightly different like Aluminum = Aluminium. You’ve probably heard Linus pronounce vague as vagg.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

6 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

You’ve probably heard Linus pronounce vague as vagg.

Hmm... can't figure out the alternate pronunciation you're suggesting (and it can be hard to get across in text, I know). I'm Canadian, but I'm only aware of one way to say it, lol. I'd probably describe it as "vagg" as well. What's the more 'american' way? I don't hear anything different on Television/Movies.

Edit: To clarify, the way I pronounce it might be more accurately described as "vayg" or "vaig". Rhymes with bag.

and this is why you don't put tea into of a computer
tho what about vodka?

nevermind, I have found out why

34 minutes ago, Holmes108 said:

Hmm... can't figure out the alternate pronunciation you're suggesting (and it can be hard to get across in text, I know). I'm Canadian, but I'm only aware of one way to say it, lol. I'd probably describe it as "vagg" as well. What's the more 'american' way? I don't hear anything different on Television/Movies.

Edit: To clarify, the way I pronounce it might be more accurately described as "vayg" or "vaig". Rhymes with bag.

Your phonetic spelling of vague sounds like you say bag differently too.

Linus pronounces vague like;

input lag, graphics card sag, laser tag

People around here (Northeast USA) pronounce vague with a long A, like;

gay, say, bay, day, slay

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

1 minute ago, saintlouisbagels said:

Your phonetic spelling of vague sounds like you say bag differently too.

Linus pronounces vague like bag like;

input lag, graphics card sag, laser tag

People around here (Northeast USA) pronounce vague with a long A, like;

gay, say, bay, day, slay

Yeah, still can't distinguish, lmao. They all have the same sound in my head (or 99% the same anyways), including your examples at the bottom, aside from missing a consonant at the end. I'm going to have to pay attention more when people talk.