Does the Blaupunkt BP 2.0 FHD camcorder overwrite previous recordings?

When the free space on the microSD card in the Blaupunkt BP 2.0 FHD camcorder runs out, does the camera stop recording or overwrite previous recordings?

I just scrolled down on the first link which was the manufacturers product page when you google your camera model number.

image.thumb.png.b552638e94297ac6c9360e0da39d2a83.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

On the manufacturer's website is wrote that the maximum capacity of a MicroSD card for this camcorder is 32 GB. If I bought a MicroSD card with a larger capacity, would such a card not work in this camcorder?

Immediately after disconnecting this camera from the power cable, the date and time and all settings are reset. How many volts does the battery in this camera have? If I installed or soldered Cr 2032 battery, would the parameters of such a battery match?

Is it possible to set this camera to record in one continuous sequence without interruptions? When this camera is set to record video all the time, it records for a few seconds or a few minutes and then suddenly stops recording and only after a few seconds or minutes it continues recording.

2 minutes ago, kacper6768 said:

If I bought a MicroSD card with a larger capacity, would such a card not work in this camcorder?

My car dashcam advertises 128Gs of maximum capacity. When I put in 256G card, it wouldnt format.

These devices tend to record in sections of 60-120-180 seconds (if its like mine). In case of catastrophic accident, it uses its onboard battery to dump last few seconds of the footage or end the file properly so that it can be read.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18