EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ulta Gaming - One very hot sensor

Hello, hope you all are having a wonderful sunday. So basically, I picked up a PC with a 3080 ti for a steal, but one of the heat sensors, PWR4, hovers around 95-100c whilst the rest of the card, hotspot included is below 90c, I think hotspot measured 86c. Is this an issue, or can I continue using the card and hope for the best? I have three years of warranty if that helps 馃檪 Thanks!

Edit: The mid-high 90s was recorded during furmark. When running TimeSpy the hottest sensor (PWR4) maxed out at 89c, where as the gpu sensor was 79c, and hotspot 85c.

Do you know if the card was taken apart at all?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" -聽Edward I. Koch

2 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Do you know if the card was taken apart at all?

The evga anti-tamper sticker is still intact, so I don't think so? If that's anything to go on 馃檪

5 minutes ago, jcwhale said:

The evga anti-tamper sticker is still intact, so I don't think so? If that's anything to go on 馃檪

How much airflow do you have going through the system? What do the fans run at during the Time Spy benchmark?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" -聽Edward I. Koch

49 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

How much airflow do you have going through the system? What do the fans run at during the Time Spy benchmark?

Two fans in the front of the case, one in the back. CPU is watercooled out the top. I am using the standard fan curve, and since the gpu core tops in the 80s i think the fans are at 80%?