Where can I buy reliable used PC components?

Ebay always sell used components, but I don't know how reliable they are. is there any other sites which sell reliable used pc components out there? trying to save money here. Thank you.

The used market always has some amount of risk to it, there's no way to avoid it. Ebay is the biggest and has the most buyer protections out of any of the major classified sites, so it's likely your best bet as if you get something broken, it's a lot easier to get your money back on there than it is elsewhere. You just need to have a good eye for seeing if sellers are fishy or if the listings look sketchy in some other way. 

20 minutes ago, tanjackson said:

Ebay always sell used components, but I don't know how reliable they are. is there any other sites which sell reliable used pc components out there? trying to save money here. Thank you.

You can also look for any non-profits in your area specializing in refurbishing and selling used hardware. Organizations like Free Geek are usually available in major urban centres. Of course, expect the hardware to be a couple generations older like Intel 8th generation old. Still capable, but not bleeding edge. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I've bought more computer junk used off eBay than new from "real" stores. Most of the time it's fine, and eBay's buyer protections are almost too good (from a seller's perspective).

Buying from recyclers and companies is usually more reliable than buying from some rando who didn't even bother turning the lights on to take their listing photos. (On that note, avoid listings that only use stock photos from the manufacturer. You want a photo of the actual item you're going to receive, or at least original-work photos of an example if it's a bulk listing.)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.