Basilisk v3 vs Deathadder v3

ulookuglynoob
Go to solution Solved by ProBottler,
14 hours ago, ulookuglynoob said:

well, just tell me if the difference from 59g to 101 grams actually matters in fps.

If by "matters" you mean are pros all use light mouse for a competitive edge then the answer is not really. Many cases:
- Sayaplayer playing for T1 in Valorant uses an G Pro Hero wired with a weight of 87g without the wire till this year.
- SkittleCakes from Optic Gaming's Apex team uses a G903 which weights 110g, in a game where you do 360s probably more than any other comp shooters. Still hitting 2nd place 1st place finishes in ALGS tournaments just fine.
- Lots of players in CS still using Zowie mice, which still weights around 70 - 80g.

Hi. I mainly play fps games and need 2 side buttons. My current mouse is too heavy (Around 250g, not exaggerating). I really like the basilisk v3. However, the deathadder is like 59g, while the basilisk is 101g. is the weight difference worth it? if it is, ima get deathadder, but if not, ima get basilisk. pls help. budget under 60usd

completely different mice in different price ranges. both are palm grip. depending where your located I would find a retailer that has some on display and give them a try

We cannot help you. Both mice are completely different from one another.

Generally a lighter mouse is better, but people have preferences - which means we cannot recommend one over the other.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

TBH, the easiest way to solve this for you is to break the news that Razer, pretty much everything, is junk and their software is even worse. They have a cool symbol sticker though. 😜 

7 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

We cannot help you. Both mice are completely different from one another.

Generally a lighter mouse is better, but people have preferences - which means we cannot recommend one over the other.

well, just tell me if the difference from 59g to 101 grams actually matters in fps. rn i got a 200g mouse, so both would be considered light to me. i guess id like a lighter mouse better, like the death, but the basilisk v3's features ares better. just tell me if the features are good enough to beat the lightness of the deathadder, since i do prefer light mouses.

5 hours ago, AI_Must_Di3 said:

TBH, the easiest way to solve this for you is to break the news that Razer, pretty much everything, is junk and their software is even worse. They have a cool symbol sticker though. 😜 

maybe be more specific.

14 hours ago, ulookuglynoob said:

well, just tell me if the difference from 59g to 101 grams actually matters in fps.

If by "matters" you mean are pros all use light mouse for a competitive edge then the answer is not really. Many cases:
- Sayaplayer playing for T1 in Valorant uses an G Pro Hero wired with a weight of 87g without the wire till this year.
- SkittleCakes from Optic Gaming's Apex team uses a G903 which weights 110g, in a game where you do 360s probably more than any other comp shooters. Still hitting 2nd place 1st place finishes in ALGS tournaments just fine.
- Lots of players in CS still using Zowie mice, which still weights around 70 - 80g.

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

9 hours ago, ProBottler said:

well, guess there aint that big of a difference. I guess ima just get the basilisk v3. thx