Monitor Planning

Budget: $Not sure

I'm thinking about getting a new monitor, but am conflicted on what to do. For reference, my pc specs are 7800X3D and a 4070Ti, so fairly high end when it comes to gaming. My pc is only really used for gaming and consuming content (youtube). My room varies in brightness throughout the day - It will be quite bright in the morning, as I have my blinds open, it will get darker, then at dusk, the sun will shine onto my monitor for a little bit right through the window. I always have a lamp on which keeps it decently bright during night time. (I game a lot for a kid in school - my pc is on when I get home around 3, and isn't turned off until 12 ish, and on weekends it'll be on for 8-12 hours, and will be gaming  2-6 hours a day [yes i have an addiction]) So I definitely value gaming as my biggest passion in terms of hobby that I'm willing to spend a lot of money on. 

I currently own a Gigabyte M27Q - it's a 170hz 1440p 27' IPS. It is a good monitor, and I've had it close to 3 years.

About a month or two ago, I bought a pretty cheap ultrawide and ended up returning it because the motion handling wasn't up to my liking. I did like the ultrawide part of it, that was not the issue. I'm thinking about getting a new monitor, and I would like it to be ultra wide, but I'm not entirely sure. 

I have 2 monitors in mind, which also go with my 3 ideas

My main question - Do I: 1. Keep my monitor and don't change anything          2. Buy the LG 34GP83A-B (1440p, 34', IPS) about $550 right now. This would fix the motion issues I had with the previous VA ultrawide that I tried out.

or . . . 

3. Go all in on the Alienware - AW3423DWF (34', 1440p, QD-OLED, 165hz) for about $900

You might be thinking - "You're stupid: often in day time considering an OLED that's $900 as a dumb kid in school" and while part of that's true, the main reason is future proofing. I could buy this monitor, and it last me 10 years and I don't have to worry about one for a long time. The reason I say this is because Dell offers a 3 year burn-in warranty, so there's not really a risk of that, and more so that I don't think there's gonna be a significantly better technology that comes out, only a similar thing as OLED but cheaper maybe. 

I'm not going to say how much money I have - but it's not an insane amount for a 17 year old (Yes I bought the pc myself). I do have a job, but don't make much currently. The OLED monitor would be a large hit to the bank, but considering how little expenses I have, it wouldn't even be a huge deal. 

(FYI - I use the site "RTINGS" if you haven't heard of it. They post very very in depth information on tests on many monitors and other pc related things. This was how I came up with the two monitors in mind)

Those were the early ones, the DWF had one fan inside the monitor instead of the two found on the G-Sync flavor of it.

Go with the MSI, it's much better baked.

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16824475350

Cheaper to boot, and looks less gamery too. More or less of the same QD-OLED fla, anyway.