C Drive/Boot Drive Cloning

Hi, to explain as concise as possible. I am running out of C: drive/boot drive (256GB) space. I want to buy an ssd that is much larger and clone the C: drive to it, it contains my OS and loads of other things I don't want to tamper with, as well as personal documents etc. Is this possible? Is there anywhere, where I can follow a step-by-step guide? Would I need to manually set this new SSD to be THE Boot drive after cloning? I don't want to reinstall the OS or any other programs if possible. I play a lot of games on my PC and I've had this rig since 2016 and it has gone through multiple upgrades in the same tower to the point that only the C: drive is the only Original part. I'm not a PC wizz although I've probably had more time working with my computer and building it than the average person. I have this feeling that all my data is interlinked across all the drives. I never install games on the C: drive, but programs like Steam, EA, Riot Games, etc. have made their own paths on the C:. I also have like peripheral software on it as well like LGhub, Corsair ICUE, Bitdefender, etc.

Please explain like I'm 5, I appreciate all the help and advice, thanks for your time.

OS version: Windows 10 Home x64 10.0.19045 Build 19045

BIOS:  American Megatrends Inc. 2403

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

RAM : 32GB 3600MHz

GPU: Nvidia RTX 3070

PSU: EVGA 750W bronze

Please let me know if you need more information

i think easeus might still do that in the free version , just set the new drives partition to be larger and it should work

This youtuber, ExplainingComputers, have a video guide with some popular apps used to migrate OS to a new drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gTJw8ehkVc

Note in that video, for Samsung ssd he's using Samsung Data Migration app. That app is nowadays baked into Samsung Magician.

So you know if you buy a Samsung ssd and want to use that app.

He's also demostrating DiskGenius and Clonezilla Live.

56 minutes ago, Mumintroll said:

Note in that video, for Samsung ssd he's using Samsung Data Migration app. That app is nowadays baked into Samsung Magician.

So you know if you buy a Samsung ssd and want to use that app.

This is the easiest of all possible solutions if you purchase a Samsung SSD.  The interface is really simple to use and it works in about 10 minutes given your current OS drive.  I used this when I added an NVME drive to my workstation and it was flawless.  I still use it once a month to mirror my OS drive after I'm done with the Windows updates for that month.

Workstation PC Specs: CPU - i7 8700K; MoBo - ASUS TUF Z390; RAM - 32GB Crucial; GPU - Gigabyte RTX 1660 Super; PSU - SeaSonic Focus GX 650; Storage - 500GB Samsung EVO, 3x2TB WD HDD;  Case - Fractal Designs R6; OS - Win10

Another thing, since you're going to use it for your OS, pick a TLC drive.

Do not pick a QLC, as they have much less write cycles.