Gtx 1650 drivers

geoffery
Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

Replace with the fastest video card you can afford buying and that the power supply can handle .

Lots of modern video cards will not give you the maximum performance with a 12400f, that doesn't mean you should buy shitty video cards at high prices for that reason - you can always upgrade the cpu at a later time. 

Also, when a card is EOL'ed or moved into the "legacy" doesn't mean it will stop working or anything, it will just mean nVidia will no longer include updates for it in the driver. The last driver will keep working just fine. Some very new games may have visual glitches or issues that won't be fixed for your video card , but otherwise the card will work just fine with games that were supported in the latest driver.

I currently have a gtx 1650 for a gpu and i would like to know when it loses driver support.

i have a 12400f and 16 gb ram what gpu should i replace it with?

PC: i5 12400f, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd, GTX 1650

Replace with the fastest video card you can afford buying and that the power supply can handle .

Lots of modern video cards will not give you the maximum performance with a 12400f, that doesn't mean you should buy shitty video cards at high prices for that reason - you can always upgrade the cpu at a later time. 

Also, when a card is EOL'ed or moved into the "legacy" doesn't mean it will stop working or anything, it will just mean nVidia will no longer include updates for it in the driver. The last driver will keep working just fine. Some very new games may have visual glitches or issues that won't be fixed for your video card , but otherwise the card will work just fine with games that were supported in the latest driver.

2 minutes ago, mariushm said:

thank you very much this is extremely helpful

PC: i5 12400f, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd, GTX 1650