Should I buy SUPER IDENTICAL Ram Kit?

Should I buy SUPER IDENTICAL Ram Kit? I couldn't fine any 4x8gb DDR4 Ram kit, All I can see is a 16x2 Ram Kit. 

Can I buy just like 4 of these singles? I heard that Ram is very sensitive, even if they are the same brand, model and speed but bought on separate occasions can be a huge problem.

image.thumb.png.38c372484a4484ef74e30812ac825cb3.png 

I'm from the Philippines and it's in peso currency but this shop and the price checks out

Thank you in advance!

It benefits you to have RAM kits as close as possible in timings. They don't have to be, like, sequential serial numbers or something, though.

Another benefit of buying a 4-stick kit from the start is the training for the XMP profile if you use it; 4-stick kits are guaranteed to run at whatever their XMP speed is across all 4 of those at the same time, but I've heard of people having XMP problems with two similar two-stick kits.

Any particular reason you need to purchase from this one retailer? I am sure you could find your exact RAM somewhere else.

just buy the 2x16.

(DDR4 is less sensetive to 4 sticks than DDR5, but why worry about it?)

2 Sticks is generally the ideal you want.

1 minute ago, da na said:

It benefits you to have RAM kits as close as possible in timings. They don't have to be, like, sequential serial numbers or something, though.

Another benefit of buying a 4-stick kit from the start is the training for the XMP profile if you use it; 4-stick kits are guaranteed to run at whatever their XMP speed is across all 4 of those at the same time, but I've heard of people having XMP problems with two similar two-stick kits.

Any particular reason you need to purchase from this one retailer? I am sure you could find your exact RAM somewhere else.

I am having a hard time finding a identical 4x8 kit here in the Philippines, still looking for it.

Just now, tkitch said:

just buy the 2x16.

(DDR4 is less sensetive to 4 sticks than DDR5, but why worry about it?)

2 Sticks is generally the ideal you want.

I just want to populate all 4 slots (looks neat) and will not upgrade to a 64gb because 32gb is more more more than enough  

well, do what you want, it's your money.

But 2 sticks runs better than 4 in general. 

11 minutes ago, tkitch said:

well, do what you want, it's your money.

But 2 sticks runs better than 4 in general. 

I remembered that Linus made a video on 1 x 16 and 2 x 8 and  4 x 4 and the more sticks but same gigs performs a little bit better than the few

Only if it's a quad channel platform, which no consumer CPUs are.

They're Dual Channel.  2 Sticks is what you want for best performance.  1 stick is worse than anything else.

2 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Only if it's a quad channel platform, which no consumer CPUs are.

They're Dual Channel.  2 Sticks is what you want for best performance.  1 stick is worse than anything else.

my future plan is a 5700x3d and a gigabyte b550m 4 slot ram, is that a quad channel?

Just now, ErpatGaming11 said:

my future plan is a 5700x3d and a gigabyte b550m 4 slot ram, is that a quad channel?

"no consumer cpu's are"
None.  Zero.  Nada.

2 minutes ago, tkitch said:

"no consumer cpu's are"
None.  Zero.  Nada.

damn, okay. So those "4 Slots Consumer CPU/MoBo" is just a marketing gimick shit?

on DDR5 it's a waste of effort.

On DDR4, you can upgrade from 2 to 4 sticks for more capacity, but if you're buying RAM Fresh, just buy 2 bigger sticks.

4x8 will peform better than 2x16 at the same speed if you can get it to run. With 4x8 that will bump you into a dual ranked memory config, a new kit of 2x16 is going to be a single ranked kit. Booo.

AMD R9 5900X | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, T30,TL-C12 Pro
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1496 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's