My rtx 3060 has a flashing white light and the motherboard light gives me a cpu error.

My system is

Cpu: Intel core i5-12400F

Patriot 16 gig ram

Motherboard: Gigabyte 790 gaming x ax

GPU: Nvidia Geforce rtx 3060

I installed the phantenks rgb kit into the system. Turned it on to make sure it worked. Then when shutting down the system it shuts down just fine but the gpu is flashing at me the fans spin up and I get the cpu error on the motherboard lights. The system powers on and passed the cpu and gpu tests and it's running just fine. Should I be concerned over this?

4 hours ago, KatsuoShira said:

My system is

Cpu: Intel core i5-12400F

Patriot 16 gig ram

Motherboard: Gigabyte 790 gaming x ax

GPU: Nvidia Geforce rtx 3060

I installed the phantenks rgb kit into the system. Turned it on to make sure it worked. Then when shutting down the system it shuts down just fine but the gpu is flashing at me the fans spin up and I get the cpu error on the motherboard lights. The system powers on and passed the cpu and gpu tests and it's running just fine. Should I be concerned over this?

At times of maximum power consumption, it might fail to keep the voltages stable, resulting in a crash. The flashing white light might be the GPU's way of saying "My power feed was insufficient for a while

1.check cabel connection and correct type of cabel and correcrt «port» used

2.psu at the limet 

14 hours ago, StormBreakes said:

At times of maximum power consumption, it might fail to keep the voltages stable, resulting in a crash. The flashing white light might be the GPU's way of saying "My power feed was insufficient for a while

1.check cabel connection and correct type of cabel and correcrt «port» used

2.psu at the limet 

Would insufficient power also trip the CPU light on the motherboard? The power supply is Thermaltake Smart BM3 750W bronze 80+. 

26 minutes ago, KatsuoShira said:

Would insufficient power also trip the CPU light on the motherboard? The power supply is Thermaltake Smart BM3 750W bronze 80+. 

White light on motherboard and on GPU might be a power issue. And your problem happen after adding mod that that consumes power. 

All the connections are good. So I guess I need a bigger power supply.