PC rebooted while downloading something and red light on Mobo LED turned on

My specs are:

Motherboard: MSI B650 Tomahawk WIFI (latest Bios)
RAM: 32GB G.Skill X Flare 6000 CL30
CPU: Ryzen 5 7600x
PSU: Corsair RM 850x Shift
GPU: GTX 1050 (my old gpu, waiting till i have the money for new one)

So I built this PC a few days ago and everything worked flawlessly so far. But a few minutes ago I was downloading something on steam and then both my screens went black, the PC rebooted (without windows reboot screen) and the red CPU LED turned on, and was still on while my pc was running again. My WIFI also crashed. (maybe that is somehow connected to the pc crashing?). Now i turned the PC off myself and booted it again and the CPU LED is off now, but I'm still worried about this. Is there any way to find out where this came from and if anything is wrong with my CPU?

I don't know what happened, but you can try removing and putting back in the CMOS battery, which resets bios settings, if something happened there, but it's unlikely if this happened while you were using the computer, still worth trying

maybe your cpu is overheating due to fast download speed. (cuz steam uncompress downloaded data with cpu, so with fast internet connection you can have 100% cpu utilisation) you can download hw info and watch cpu temps. they should be under 80C or 176F. when your cpu hits about 100C or 212F it shut itself down to prevent any damage

32 minutes ago, moramar said:

maybe your cpu is overheating due to fast download speed. (cuz steam uncompress downloaded data with cpu, so with fast internet connection you can have 100% cpu utilisation) you can download hw info and watch cpu temps. they should be under 80C or 176F. when your cpu hits about 100C or 212F it shut itself down to prevent any damage

I dont think its due to overheating since i didnt hear the fans ramp up and when im doing stress tests or something it reaches thermal throttling and then stays at that temp (95C, this is normal for ryzen 5 7000 CPUs) and doesnt crash