got stuck in logon screen for more than 10 seconds question

f23948

after booting screen, i got stuck in logon screen more than 10 seconds then i got into desktop screen even though i'm using my nvme ssd, 32 gb ram, i7 100700 cpu and dell optiplex 5080 and windows 10 22h2 pro with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed. How do i speed up logon screen? I did disabled all startup but no avail

Untitled.png

that's just windows. Not much you can do about it. Happens to everyone. It's usually caused by a connection issue and it's trying to verify your microsoft account or after an update. Or it's just thinking and wants to be slow. The only absolute sure fire way to maybe resolve the issue is to reinstall windows. Otherwise, it's just 10 seconds, it's not really that big of a deal.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti

21 minutes ago, MrSimplicity said:

that's just windows. Not much you can do about it. Happens to everyone. It's usually caused by a connection issue and it's trying to verify your microsoft account or after an update. Or it's just thinking and wants to be slow. The only absolute sure fire way to maybe resolve the issue is to reinstall windows. Otherwise, it's just 10 seconds, it's not really that big of a deal.

i used to get 3 seconds in logon screen last month

8 minutes ago, f23948 said:

i used to get 3 seconds in logon screen last month

I've had logins be 2 seconds, then 20 seconds, then 6 seconds before. It's just how windows works. It's a wonderful OS that has zero flaws and works exactly as expected 100% of the time /s

As mentioned it's variable, e.g. after some windows updates it can take a while. Also stuff happens in the background so if you wait 10 seconds before entering your password whatever needs to be done will be done and it'll be quick, if you enter it as soon as the screen appears then you may have to wait for those 10 seconds...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2