"Timed Text" (tx3g) Subtitles in videos, VLC and MPClassic do NOT auto play them. Must select in each episode. (and edit problem)

Manual selecting the Subs each time is annoying but the biggest problem is editing losing the subs when saving.

I use  TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5  and VideoReDo. They both strip out the Subs on a a save. VideoReDo will keep "Closed Caption" but not the new type.

So I can not clean up the  ends of the video files and keep the subs inside.

CC extractor will extract "Timed Text" (tx3g) Subtitles just like it does CC to a .srt text file.

And I can keep them as an external subtitle file. But I want to be able to keep the Subs "built in".

"Timed Text" (tx3g) Subtitles are the ONE AND ONLY Subs my LG OLED tv will read at all. So I have been burning the subs in because of that.

So unless I can  find a video editor (smart editor-minimal reprocessing) to handle the "Timed Text" (tx3g) Subtitles I'm going to have to go back

to extracting the subs and recoding the whole file to burn the subs into the video for the tv.

I've tried to accept the garbage at the starts and ends of the videos but it has to go.

The "Previously" and especially "Next time" segments have to go.

So lots and lots of recoding and "subtitle burn in" to do unless I can find a new "smart editor" that will keep the "Timed Text" (tx3g) Subtitles.

I was excited to see the new Sub type that my LG OLED would read until I edited a load of files and ...where did my subs go.

So looking for

1. new "smart video editor" for "Timed Text" (tx3g) Subtitles

2. Player that will automatically load the "Timed Text" (tx3g) Subtitles.

Thoughts welcome.

Thanks