Favorite Games of all time.

Based on my enjoyment at the time of playing them and my tendency to return to some them:

Sid Meier's Colonization

Sid Meier's Civilization (and several of its sequels)

World Circuit (a.k.a. Grand Prix)

Desert Rats (ZX Spectrum)

The Great Escape (ZX SPectrum)

Fallout 3

Europa Universalis (a couple of incarnations, can't remember which is which)

PC Fútbol (series)

Football Manager (series)

Striker

Starcraft

Carrier Commander

Monkey Island 1&2

Simon the Sorcerer 1&2

Alone in the Dark

Gunship 2000

Panzer General

Wolfenstein 3D

Half Life

Medieval Total War

Doom 1-3

XCOM & XCOM 2

Red Baron

In some cases, I know I've played much better games, but at the time they blew my mind

Minecraft Java Edition

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

• Super Mario Bros (NES)
  • Shinobi (Arcade)
  • Chrono Trigger (SNES)
  • Zelda A Link to the Past (SNES)
  • Fallout 2 (PC)
  • Half Life 1 (PC)
  • Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne (PS2)
  • Skyrim (PC)
  • Bloodborne (PS4)
  • NieR Automata (PC)
  • Elden Ring (PC)

To list a few of my favourites:

- Minecraft Java Edition. The only edition in my mind. 

- Stardew Valley. Probably have about 400 hours in Stardew Valley now. 

- Horizon Zero Dawn & Horizon Forbidden West. Still making my way through Forbidden West, but I've been loving it. 

- Animal Crossing New Leaf. Probably by far the best Animal Crossing game ever. 

- Animal Crossing New Horizons. I have switched over to New Horizons because keeping my 3DS charged isn't working too well anymore, and I love New Horizons but definitely not as much as I love and cherish New Leaf. 

- Dark Souls Remastered. (And any Dark Souls game, including Elden Ring). I'm just a masochist. 

- The Sims 3 & 4. Who doesn't like to torture their Sims? I have played both, I have more hours in the Sims 4, but the Sims 3 is probably my favourite. 

- Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword. This game was my introduction to the LoZ series, so it is my favourite game of all time. 

I can't think of anymore at the moment, but these are what my favourite are. 

90% Dunce, 91% Smooth Brain. Chirstmas Gumpdrops. 

Well I'm currently sat at just ~2900 hours (2100+ on steam and ~700 RSGL) in GTA V, Just under 900 hours in Dark Souls PTDE, 313 hours in Project Cars and 192 in Tekken 7.  That's my top four most played in steam. 

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

On 4/9/2024 at 10:41 AM, saintlouisbagels said:

Ocarina of Time is definitely Top 5 too. 

Have you played the PC port? If so wonder what you think about it.

On 4/9/2024 at 8:46 AM, TatamiMatt said:

Thats a hard one, to name a few;

Cyberpunk, Destiny 1 in its prime, Ratchet and clank 3 and gladiator, kingdom hearts 2, soulslikes, particularly elden ring id say tis the one ive spent the most time on anyway, the halo and gears series' for fun times with friends, helldivers has been a good recent one, dunno if favourite but definitely up there (ill include some honourable mentions), i really enjoyed DQXI, borderlands series, particularly 2, blops3 with friends, dead space, a plague tale series, NieR: Automata, Deus Ex; from human revolution onwards (havent played any of the previous), THPS4, THU, Jak and Daxter 1, 3 and X, and probably more that i cant think of rn (ill edit and update if i do think of any)

Honourable mentions: Helldivers as said before, ghostwire tokyo, remenant:from the ashes (have yet to play 2)

Not even getting into like DS games and stuff cus theres too many there to remember, largely PS2, Xbox 360 and ONE, and PC games

God I loved NieR Automata. Right there with Persona 5 for my favorite soundtrack ever in a game and the story was wild.

6 hours ago, Skyesgaming said:

- Minecraft Java Edition. The only edition in my mind. 

Used to play the hell out of it way back in alpha like 15 years ago when the game would keep changing so much every update. Was blown away when I found out I could make a working adder with redstone.

5 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Used to play the hell out of it way back in alpha like 15 years ago when the game would keep changing so much every update. Was blown away when I found out I could make a working adder with redstone.

I haven't been able to play it as often because I'm just burnt out from it, but when I do get the chance to play it the amount of updates and changes completely baffles me. 

I still love it, but I usually stick to 1.12 if I'm playing single player. 

90% Dunce, 91% Smooth Brain. Chirstmas Gumpdrops.