laptop recommendation for development and light gaming

I'm becoming more mobile and not using my desktop much. I'm considering of buy a 14" laptop for web development and light/casual gaming.

It should handle 4k monitors easily without stuttering.

I'm considering the Legion Slim 5 Gen 8 AMD (14") with RTX 4060, 32gb ram, AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840HS.

I'm used to lenovo's warranty and they're quite good.

What do you guys think?

I'd get a 15" or 16"  I own a 14inch depending on how big your hands are 14" will be pretty tiny. 16" can be a  pretty good middle ground, and 15" gives you a little extra space.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

• 4 weeks later...

EDIT: Only just noticed this post was almost a month old, I'll leave this here anyway.

I have the 16" with 7840HS & RTX4070 as for a while it was same price as the 4060 version that I was originally looking at and it is a great laptop for the price I paid. (1299 Euros)

When I look at a laptop GPU I want similar performance to desktop a GPU one tier lower (- 5-10%).

IE: My 4070M performs very closely to 4060 desktop version and even closer to Radeon 7600 XT.

For light casual gaming the 4060M would be fine, I am very pleased/lucky to have gotten the 4070 model for the same price as the 4060.

As for size I agree with Simo, 14" is smol... The 16" gives me more screen estate, which is great for production work and gives a better (IMHO) gaming experience at 2560 × 1600 resolution. (I did have to by a bigger rucksack though...🎒)

Unless you play graphically demanding titles, I highly suggest leaving discrete graphics out of the equation to get the benefit of weight/dimensions and battery life.

A lighter/smaller laptop that can last longer without carrying the power brick around will make transition to 'becoming more mobile' easier.

If, however gaming on 4060+ is a requirement, I suggest keeping it in the desktop, and using the laptop strictly for non-gaming/work stuff.