Is the GTX 680 Hydrocopper block discontinued?

HELP, I SERIOUSLY want to get this block in my hands, but by the looks of it, it seems as if this block is sold out everywhere

please tell me if it really is discontinued and where I could get just as cool of a block from a different brand (no EK blocks, they look UGLYYYY)

anyways, I have a twin frozr iii GTX 680, pretty much a stock card.

evga_geforce_gtx_titan_sc_hydro_copper.j

**GTX 680 not titan

I don't know about that one but have a look at this waterblock. http://watercool.de/en/node/635

my favourites are xspc blocks

xspc_690_block_5.jpg

GTX680-led1.jpg

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

swiftech hasn't produced enough of them for EVGA and awaiting restock supply..

you might re-read the fitment for the TFIII:

*Important Note*EVGA GTX 680 Classified backplate (sold separately) recommended for proper installation.

*Note: EVGA Backplate not included, and is recommended for proper installation. Compatible only with EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Classified graphics card.

the 680 Classified is a totally different PCB than the reference 680.

airdeano

-Watercool heatkiller

-xspc

-aquacomputer

IIRC the heatkiller is the best perfroming with good flow rate.

The swiftech komodo block for 7970 is basically the same as the hydrocopper. It has high flow restriction and average performance.

Doesn't help that the hydrocopper/komodo is a lump of plastic with a sticker on it. Get something that's solid metal and sexy lol.

I too was in the same boat as you sir.

I ended up going with the Heatkiller 680 Hole edition block which is an outstanding looking block and I would recommend it over any.

However, EK have noted that 5% of people like the CSQ design blocks so now you can actually buy a replacement 680 PLEXI top to swap with the disgusting CSQ designed ones

edit; They used to have a fully clear one but looks like all you can get now (In the old way) is this one

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/top-acetal-fc680-gtx-white.html

ive got the Watercool GTX680 holey block and it is just like the name implies..

heatkiller.. and rather pleasing to look at. only boner is the script is upside-down

to view, just like the backplates.. *rant-on* hate when they just don't consider

their own logo important enough to see when mounted in a build.*rant-off*

caselabssm8003.jpg

although no LED, but can use a link system to tie the SLI together.

airdeano