1050 Ti Artifacting only on specific games

xt6tx
Go to solution Solved by xt6tx,
7 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

That looks very much like a VRAM issue.

I really dont even know what i did, but i think it was the PSU just not sending enough electricity to my pc lol.
I overclocked my pc and gave it some extra voltage and that fixed it lol

Some games I play cause my PC to freeze and display artifacts on the screen and then it just reboots, sometimes it just makes the screen freeze, restarts the graphics driver and just keep working like nothing happened.

Motherboard: H310M DS2 2.0
Gpu: Gtx 1050 Ti
Cpu: i3 9100F 3.60 Ghz, 3600 Mhz, 4 cores and 4 logical processors
Ram: All i know is that i have 8gb ram
Using a tipical 1920x1080 monitor
Its not overheating, and also not underperforming

I have played games like Forza horizon 4 and 5, Elden Ring, Fortnite, the remastered versions of cod mw 1 and 2 and Cs2 With no problems, but when i play games like Rocket league, A Dance Of Fire And Ice or Dead By Daylight it can result in previously said artifacting after some time around 30 minutes

Also i have been using Blender as a hobby and making some car renders but never had a problem with that, not even overheating while rendering a 3840x2160 scene.
My first guess was that my gpu or ram was just dying, but i dont think either of them are dying.

IMG_20240328_195504222_HDR.jpg

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

7 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

I really dont even know what i did, but i think it was the PSU just not sending enough electricity to my pc lol.
I overclocked my pc and gave it some extra voltage and that fixed it lol

I have the same issue with my old GTX 1080 TI on specific games. Specifically on older Source Engine games like G mod, Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress. But other than those games, never had a artifacts on any other games. I did not search on how to fix it because it was really rare like, 1/50 games and if I restart the PC, it will go away.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D | Gigabyte B550M DS3H Rev 1.7 | Kingston Fury X 32GB DDR4 (2X16) 2666MHz | Gigabyte RX 6800 GAMING OC 16G |

Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE | 3X Rakk Maris Pro 120mm RGB Fans | Rakk Dulus Case | Gigabyte GP-P650G 650W 80+ GOLD Certified Active PFC 

Lexar NM710 M.2 1TB NVMe SSD Gen 4 | Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA

KOORUI 24E3. 24" 1080p Gaming Monitor, 165Hz Refresh Rate, IPS Panel