Troubleshooting internal and case USB ports that are non-functional.

Front USB-C on case only supports power, not data. USB-C works just fine. For the internal USB headers, one of two is passing data, the other appears to be only power, but I am not completely certain. Back of the motherboard, most USBs work, the ones that do not (2), only pass power as well.

Steps already taken:
- Cleared CMOS
- Checked for any related BIOS settings that may cause issue
- Updated BIOS
- Updated all drivers with SDI (Snappy Driver Installer; I use an older version that I keep for work, the driverpacks are up to date on it, though).
- Checked for OS errors or corruption via built in windows tools & SFC/DISM (Note: SFC did find corruption, but was able to repair it).
- Completed any Windows updates
- Removed all USB devices and checked one-by-one to see if any peripherals were causing the issue, unfortunately not...
- Checked Device Manager for any hardware errors.

I would say it is also important to note that SOME usb ports work on the back of the motherboard, the ones on the front of the case pass through power but no data (I can charge devices, but not read/write to them. The USB-C on the front of the case works perfectly fine. I have been trying to figure this out for over two months, and am to the point of replacing the motherboard, but that will take some time financially as I would rather just upgrade to current gen. If anyone has had these issues before, or could point me in any direction that may help, I would appreciate it greatly. Specs below:

Lian Li O11-D XL
Asrock B560M Pro4 (Vers. 2.30): https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B560M Pro4/index.asp
4x8GB Corsair Veng. RGB Pro
6x Corsair RGB fans thru Node
Corsair Node for RGB via internal USB
3x NZXT non-rgb fans

TPLink Archer for WiFi/BT via internal USB
NZXT (old-style [non-lcd]) 360mm AIO - (for which the USB remains unplugged as it is just for RGB control and this mobo only has 2 internal USB headers).
Wireless KB/M/&Headset via USB dongles
Windows 11 (Most recent version release).

58 minutes ago, migrvne said:

Front USB-C on case only supports power, not data. USB-C works just fine. For the internal USB headers, one of two is passing data, the other appears to be only power, but I am not completely certain. Back of the motherboard, most USBs work, the ones that do not (2), only pass power as well.

Steps already taken:
- Cleared CMOS
- Checked for any related BIOS settings that may cause issue
- Updated BIOS
- Updated all drivers with SDI (Snappy Driver Installer; I use an older version that I keep for work, the driverpacks are up to date on it, though).
- Checked for OS errors or corruption via built in windows tools & SFC/DISM (Note: SFC did find corruption, but was able to repair it).
- Completed any Windows updates
- Removed all USB devices and checked one-by-one to see if any peripherals were causing the issue, unfortunately not...
- Checked Device Manager for any hardware errors.

I would say it is also important to note that SOME usb ports work on the back of the motherboard, the ones on the front of the case pass through power but no data (I can charge devices, but not read/write to them. The USB-C on the front of the case works perfectly fine. I have been trying to figure this out for over two months, and am to the point of replacing the motherboard, but that will take some time financially as I would rather just upgrade to current gen. If anyone has had these issues before, or could point me in any direction that may help, I would appreciate it greatly. Specs below:

Lian Li O11-D XL
Asrock B560M Pro4
4x8GB Corsair Veng. RGB Pro
6x Corsair RGB fans thru Node
Corsair Node for RGB via internal USB
3x NZXT non-rgb fans

TPLink Archer for WiFi/BT via internal USB
NZXT (old-style [non-lcd]) 360mm AIO - (for which the USB remains unplugged as it is just for RGB control and this mobo only has 2 internal USB headers).
Wireless KB/M/&Headset via USB dongles
Windows 11 (Most recent version release).

Have you installed the motherboard drivers directly and not using snappy driver installer?

3 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

Have you installed the motherboard drivers directly and not using snappy driver installer?

Thank you for the quick reply.

Yes, I have. I tried to mention everything, but that was one of the first things I tried. 
BIOS update + any and all drivers related to the motherboard have been reinstalled from the support page directly: https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B560M Pro4/index.asp