Shoutout to the customer support

Hey guys,

I've heard Linus complaining about the fact that quiet often people only report about their bad experiences & not enough about the good ones, i totally agree with this "sad reality" & that's why i'm here today.

During the black friday sales i've ordered some merch as there was things i've wanted for a long time & their prices were a steal for this occasion, unfortunately, two months after ordering nothing showed up in the mail & the tracking was stuck at one point of the process, i contacted the support & after checking Ryan from the team came to the conclusion that the package may be lost or returned to the sender & issued me a full refund.

That's a worldclass customer support, i can count on one hand the instances in my life (i'm 40 btw) where i've been taken care of this way by a company.

Today, out of nowhere, guess who showed up in the mail? here's the deskpad in his new home 😄

Ryan if you're reading, thanks for your reactivity & professionalism 🙂

I've tried a lot of times to post this on reddit to let the world know but the filters remove it & i don't know why? maybe i don't have enough karma to post 😕

P.S: Ive immediatly sent an email to support asking for a payment request on paypal 😉

0-02-05-f658f0ed1ed9a052591290850734bcbc202639966458ced833ecdf74e6047053_479615c1440793b.jpg

UPDATE: Customer support answered to my email saying that the order is on them, i'm stunned by the offer but because of their amazing work (proved once again by this mail) i really would like to support the company by paying for my merch 😉

Aha you got the package lost in the system suprise delivery 😛

Had this happen with a phone once. So thats why I have 2 lg g5's just one was lost for 8 months

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Aha you got the package lost in the system suprise delivery 😛

Had this happen with a phone once. So thats why I have 2 lg g5's just one was lost for 8 months

OMG, hope they didn't charged you the second one 😄

& yeah the package arrived a la Samuel L Jackson, SURPRISE ....... 😛

2 minutes ago, noob0saur said:

OMG, hope they didn't charged you the second one 😄

& yeah the package arrived a la Samuel L Jackson, SURPRISE ....... 😛

Nope was refunded after 14 workdays and got a second battery for the g5 as a apology.

Was funny when the old one showed up outta nowhere.

29 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Nope was refunded after 14 workdays and got a second battery for the g5 as a apology.

Was funny when the old one showed up outta nowhere.

You got taken care of, nice move from LG or the resseller 😉