Any roadmap for the development of the LAN/badminton center?

mrtwonavels

Anything?

Some updates are usually given on the WAN show, but haven't seen anything formal.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Just now, Kilrah said:

Some updates are usually given on the WAN show, but haven't seen anything formal.

Thanks did they say anything last Friday I wasn’t able to catch all of the wan show 

16 hours ago, mrtwonavels said:

Thanks did they say anything last Friday I wasn’t able to catch all of the wan show 

Looking at the timestamps, it looks like they go over logo ideas for the team that’d meet at the badminton center.

On a slight tangent, they also talk about the Labs site changes and updates with that.

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

38 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

Looking at the timestamps, it looks like they go over logo ideas for the team that’d meet at the badminton center.

On a slight tangent, they also talk about the Labs site changes and updates with that.

Sweet

1 hour ago, mrtwonavels said:

Sweet

Honestly I'm absolutely pumped for Labs. I can't wait.

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

30 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

Same I  read the first post on the hellhound and I’m really excited to see more reviews 

30 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

And how you can change the games that were tested on the graph was *muah* chefs kiss

2 minutes ago, mrtwonavels said:

Same I  read the first post on the hellhound and I’m really excited to see more reviews 

Yesss. I still haven't been to the page myself (at least since that was added), but I've seen it on the WAN Show and it looks pretty dope.