Corrupted driver doesn't let me to reinstall windows 10

So i had some problem with my (Realtek) sound drivers. At first it was that my laptop didn't have any audio sound and headphones with jack didn't work, so i thought that ill just delete it and reinstall new one (i tried to update but it said that it had already newest drivers installed). I reinstalled new ones that worked (I reinstalled the same ones btw). After few weeks i noticed that windows started downloading latest version of sound drivers so i didn't think anything bad of it i left the laptop to download the updates came back to a blue screen of death. Since then i tried troubleshooting, all those cleaning commands on cmd, tried to reset laptop but it gets to 60% then blue screen appears again, even tried to reinstalling windows 10 but it also goes in to blue screen, and blue screen always has the same error code :NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Im at a loss please someone help me.

<-- Thread Locked -->

Please keep to a single thread. No need to repost

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card