ProLiant DL385 SFF G11 PCIe HELP!

So, I am working on a server build at work. We purchased 3 ProLiant servers with standard riser chassis. However we needed more then a single PCI express riser, so we purchased the additional riser kits to add 2 more PCI express slots into our primary riser. We are only running 1 CPU at 128 PCI express lanes(plenty for what we need).

Where I am neeeing help is the cabling within the chassis. We are able to get the first additional riser (blue cabling) to work in the chassis it is plugged into ports 7 & 13 ref attached images. However when we try to add the third riser (top riser with yellow cabling) into the server, we keep getting a “Improper Cable Order in Slot 1 or 2 error”.  

I was just hoping someone more knowledgeable could help explain HPEs weird new changes in gen 11 with these new NVME/ PCI express ports and which ports I should be plugging into with a single CPU configuration. 

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0789.jpeg

IMG_0788.jpeg

IMG_0787.jpeg

IMG_0791.jpeg

Maybe you can give a run down of the PCIe devices and slots you need, could be that one can be freed up by using OCP network card instead of PCIe AIB network card if that is what you have.