O11 air mini rear panel?

OhYou_

Is this case supposed to come with the other backplate for Micro-atx? It seems like it would with every publication including images of both but idk

It doesn't matter because it has atx one installed and that's what I will be using but I don't know in the future I might want it and I kinda thought it came with it lol20240325_120540.thumb.JPG.89a8d18bd90edcdc4782597605f5100d.JPG

i am not very smart
the lower two slots come off and it becomes the 5 slot panel, you just put it on in a different spot

I was about to say, the rear panel is reconfigurable and can be moved up and down, there isn't a whole new panel. 

These cases work much better with mATX and ITX boards since you can move the motherboard tray down to get more room at the top for radiator clearance. 

23 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

I was about to say, the rear panel is reconfigurable and can be moved up and down, there isn't a whole new panel. 

These cases work much better with mATX and ITX boards since you can move the motherboard tray down to get more room at the top for radiator clearance. 

yeah i just thought there somehow was just from all the pictures hah.

I'm more interested in that back radiator config, if I remove the extra 2.5in ssd mounts I can put one back there and it just exhausts out the side of the case, no need for top mount or front mount, unless.. custom loop

You just move the panels around. Only extra panels get bought for vertical mounting a gpu.
I put a 240 on the back and rear. Just small stuff as it doesnt support 360's like the non air.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz