Are you a filthy Intel peasant? Or a wealthy AMD nobleman?

Spannerhands

Ehhem... Actually Win7 parks at least 2 of the cores from both intel and AMD cpus which you have to actually "un-park" yourself by going into regedit. So even though both cpus might say unlocked it still doesn't mean you use ALL  cores until you do so.

Don't worry my fellow AMD nobleman. The peasants should always outweigh the nobles so that we have more servants to do our bidding huehuehuehue

Bow before us!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I normally like to keep a neutral stance in terms of Intel and AMD, but this picture is hilarious. Needless to say I will definitely be sharing this :lol:  :lol:

AMD Phenom II X6 1055t | MSI 870A-G46 AMD 870 | G-Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600mhz Ripjaws Memory |
Seagate 500GB Sata 3 6Gb/s 7200.12 HDD | Sapphire HD 6870 1GB | Windows 7 Home Premium |

'Nuff said:

isn't the technical term for that a "hipster"?

Maybe

CPU Intel I7-4770k - Motherboard MSI G45 Gaming - RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB !866MHz - GPU Sapphire Dual-x R9-270x Crossfire - Case Fractal Design R4 - Storage SSD-120GB Kingston HyperX 3K + HDD-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue - PSU Corsair CX750 - Display Asus VH236H 23inch - Cooling Corsair H100i - Keyboard Razer Black Widow 2013 - Mouse Razer Death Adder 2013 - Sound Astro A40s - OS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Don't start controversy here.

What are you talking about? Is benchmarking forbidden?  :P

i can say im rich enough for amd so im going to have to stick with my 3970k and my 3 way sli gtx 670's, on a ASRock 2011 champion. man i wish i was rich enough for a AMD FX-4100 and a bio-star board 

'Nuff said:

LOL that's the video that made me build my rig :-)

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

What are you talking about? Is benchmarking forbidden?  :P

I can go on and on how his results are so incredibly wrong and terribly inconsistent, but I won't because this isn't the thread for it. In summary, they should've been mostly neck-to-neck with the 3570K slightly edging out the 8350 in some games like Skyrim and the 8350 having slightly more in FC3. The 8350 doesn't just double the FPS of the 3570K.

Logan doesn't know what he's doing when he does this kind of stuff. He's an awesome guy for discussions and news, but not so much benchmarking.

I can go on and on how his results are so incredibly wrong and terribly inconsistent, but I won't because this isn't the thread for it. In summary, they should've been mostly neck-to-neck with the 3570K slightly edging out the 8350 in some games like Skyrim and the 8350 having slightly more in FC3. The 8350 doesn't just double the FPS of the 3570K.

Logan doesn't know what he's doing when he does this kind of stuff. He's an awesome guy for discussions and news, but not so much benchmarking.

But, but, but what if the whole world got paid to show the wrong benchmarks. What if Logan is the only one who knows what he's doing.

Anyway, I will put my tin foil had back on so the aliens will not see me  :unsure:

awesome mate :D i am a filthy intel peasant but was a wealthy AMD nobleman before ^^