Do cordless GSM landlines exist?

Im trying to eliminate the need for a modem with my ISP without losing my 25yr old landline (i dont want/need another smartphone laying around).
Im looking for a cordless landline phone that supports GSM. I cant find one anywhere. just a bunch of phone link junk. Is there anything out there i can use? 

This is very confusing. What type of internet connection do you have now? You have a modem for it, what is it? DOCSIS? ADSL? Fiber? I'm trying to work out how a traditional cordless phone works into this, then GSM as well? Please explain a little better what you have now.

10 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

This is very confusing. What type of internet connection do you have now? You have a modem for it, what is it? DOCSIS? ADSL? Fiber? I'm trying to work out how a traditional cordless phone works into this, then GSM as well? Please explain a little better what you have now.

i have a full fiber ONT. but because of the home phone, it requires the ISP's modem/router combo for the phone to function. I want the modem gone, but want to keep the phone number and have a home phone style device in my home using the number. I was looking for a GSM device so i can hse an existing line with my cell provider as the home phone.

2 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Why not just port it to some sort of IP based service? There are plenty of them. 

i mean im sure i could, but it baffles me there are no GSM powered cordless landline style phones. wouldnt have to spend extra on an ip based service if they existed.

GSM but no smartphone... you know 'dumbphones' still exist right?