my new executive chair just delivered and 1 inch lower cylinder question

f23948
Go to solution Solved by kb5zue,

The advertisement says, "One inch lower cylinder free replacement if the current chair highert for you".  I would believe with this information that you need to contact the seller to request the lower cylinder and more than l ikely you would need to send them the longer cylinder prior to receiving the shorter one.

Other than what I have stated above, I don't see where the folks here in the forums could be of any further help.  Sorry.

Take care and good luck.

My new executive chair just delivered came with high cylinder i though it will come with 1 inch lower cylinder but 1 inch lower cylinder is missing, please i would like to know where i can find and buy my 1 inch lower cylinder for my new executive chair?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B129KTPF

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

The advertisement says, "One inch lower cylinder free replacement if the current chair highert for you".  I would believe with this information that you need to contact the seller to request the lower cylinder and more than l ikely you would need to send them the longer cylinder prior to receiving the shorter one.

Other than what I have stated above, I don't see where the folks here in the forums could be of any further help.  Sorry.

Take care and good luck.

21 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Take care and good luck.

oh ok