installed onto a nvme drive and it put windows boot manager onto the secondary drive

Hello everyone i am new to this forum was helping out a friend of mine with a install thought it would be easy for some reason when i disable the hard drive in the bios it refuses to boot to the nvme drive i have csm and secure boot on when it boots it gives the option to either boot for the hard drive or the ssd if you remove the hard drive it gives you a 0xc00000f if you leave the hard drive in and boot it uses some % of the hard drive and if you disable the hard drive in the bios and try to install windows (i only tired one version which was home edition) it says its not compatible looking for any help that i can get thanks to everyone that helps i know my way around computers but ive hit a dead end with this if it can be fixed so he dosnt have to reinstall anything that would be great seems like its missing either the windows boot manager or some files that for some reason went on that hdd by the way we did a clean install didn't carry things over form the hard drive and the hard drive has not been formatted so the ssd is missing files somehow............. 

I'm sure that others along with myself would like to help but am unable to read and understand your post.  Everything just seems to run together as there is not a single punctuation mark, comma, or period in the whole giant paragraph..  

Now, if can decypher this, I think(????) maybe what you should do is remove all the drives from your machine with the exception of the single drive you want to use for the boot drive.  That will remove any confusion about what got installed where.

Then use the Windows Media Creation Tool to do the Windows install.  Since there is only one drive in the system, the WMCT will default to the C: drive and install there.  Also, make sure the single drive that you have in the system is installed using the correct connection path for the C: drive so there is no question about its being the default drive.

Take care and good luck.

It seems like, to me, that you are trying to fix a messed up install of windows, not re-install windows. For the recovery options reboot computer and hit F8 repeatedly till the recovery options come up. Make sure both of the drives that were on the pc are on there when you do this cause windows will put back up files there if you let it and it sounds like you/he may have.

Without knowing the rest of your specs, make and model numbers for all your pc components, we cant tell you if the mobo is even able to boot from nvme. Some mobos wont do it. A Sata SSD like the 860 EVO is a great drive to use for a OS cause a OS has alot of things going on, so all the benefit you would get from a nvme kinda gets ruined anyway. Just put the OS on the sata disc and everything else goes on other drives, including pictures, games, downloads, work papers, etc... that way you can just wipe your OS disc whenever you need to and dont have to worry about losing anything.

the motherboard supports it 

i have secure boot enabled along with csm

Thanks to everyone that helped the issue has been solved