Computer froze and is no longer posting

Yo!

So for a month I have had a total of 4 freezes on my computer. It always happens during load (gaming). The freeze consists of everything literally freezing exactly in place and nothing else happening. The fans keep spinning as normal, pc keeps running. Nothing happens everything is just froozen. The 3 first times this happended i was able to just unplug the cable and then start up the PC again. But now the 4th time the pc will not start up again after I unplugged the cable. It tried to start for 10sec, red light on CPU all time (on mobo), then after 10 sec it shuts off and restarts the process. The PSU is tested and the computer does not work with another one. Unplugging GPU does not work. 

So my thoughts is that this has something to do with BIOS and maybe a corrupt socket firmware. I tried CMOS reset but it does absolutely nothing. I did a update using the Intel ME update tool somewhere around when this issue began, maybe it could be related?

If anyone has any ideas or is experiencing anything similar I would really appreciate all help!

Chassi: NR200P

Mobo: B660-i ASUS rog strix

RAM: kingston 2x16GB 4800MHz

PSU: SFX 750W Cooler master

CPU: intel i7 13700k

GPU: ASUS ROG strix 3080ti

Disc: SSD 980 Samsung

Cooling: Water cooled

Regards,