Need to re-glue my Short Circuit Sweats pocket.

Hey All,

I'm pretty sure I caught the side-back pocket on my sweats on a chair and separated the 'rubberish' material that outlines and seals this pocket. It's the same as what's on the sweat jackets. I'm looking to reglue this as they're just fine other than that. Can anyone advise on what type of glue I should use? I could make some guesses but if someone is actually knowledgeable about this I'd prefer that input. Edit: I meant to include that if anyone knows the name of this type of material that would be helpful as I can do my own research from there as well. 

IMG_1594.jpeg

If you have a cobbler in your town honestly go & see them. The glue they use to attach soles to shoes is probably the best in this application. I used to work for one in Australia and something like that is a 5 minute job & sometimes we might not even charge.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I agree with what Virus__ posted. I personally use "Pattex glue for shoes", for small repairs when needed, on my work shoes and some of my bags (especially on the handles which wear out quite easily). Last year, I successfully managed to re-glue the hood of my old raincoat and it did a great job. I was skeptical about this type of glue at first, in regards to its water resistance, but so far, it works just fine. When the glue dries, it retains elasticity and it becomes transparent. I think any type of shoe glue would work, but to be fair, seeing a cobbler like Virus__ suggested is the better choice, I think. Good luck !