I want to buy a 34inch Ultrawide monitor

Hello,

I want to buy a monitor, and I found these two, but I don't know which one to choose. If someone has experience with either of them, could you share your experience?

I've watched some videos, but I still want your opinion as well.

First is iiyama G-Master GCB3480WQSU-B1 (cant find it on amazon sorry)

Second one is Gigabyte G34WQC A (probably this one LINK)

If you think that both of them are the wrong choice, feel free to recommend a different one, but I have some requirements:

1. 34 inches | 3440x1440 | 144Hz/165Hz/180Hz

2.I don't care if you hate ultrawide monitors; I need one. Yes, I already have one at work, so I'm familiar with the aspect ratio.

3. I know my price is quite low, but it should have really small ghosting and response time. I understand that these requirements are high for that price range, but still, if you find something with a 180Hz refresh rate but noticeable ghosting, then I'm not interested. (165Hz < less noticeable ghosting)

4. My limit is 400€ and here EU market.

Thanks in advance

If you are not bothered about having 144hz over 180hz, I would pick the Gigabyte model as they are a more well-established brand. I have heard good things about iiyama, apparently they are good value. Although, I imagine returns and RMA's would be easier with Gigabyte.

Apprentice Software Developer

15 minutes ago, nickpyko said:

Hello,

I want to buy a monitor, and I found these two, but I don't know which one to choose. If someone has experience with either of them, could you share your experience?

I've watched some videos, but I still want your opinion as well.

First is iiyama G-Master GCB3480WQSU-B1 (cant find it on amazon sorry)

Second one is Gigabyte G34WQC A (probably this one LINK)

If you think that both of them are the wrong choice, feel free to recommend a different one, but I have some requirements:

1. 34 inches | 3440x1440 | 144Hz/165Hz/180Hz

2.I don't care if you hate ultrawide monitors; I need one. Yes, I already have one at work, so I'm familiar with the aspect ratio.

3. My limit is 400€ and here EU market.

Thanks in advance

Given the budget, the Gigabyte one is a good choice. I'd check your region for LG's offerings too which can fall in the same price category in the US.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

8 minutes ago, Agall said:

Given the budget, the Gigabyte one is a good choice. I'd check your region for LG's offerings too which can fall in the same price category in the US.

Thank you I will look for some LG's