Samsung Music to close down from july 1'st onwards.

Tech_Dreamer

what-is-samsung-music-hub-0.jpeg

Reportedly samsung music hub is closing down and there are rumors of closing down some further boatwares in the near future.

An email to Samsung Music users explained that the service "will no longer be available" from July 1'st and told people to await further information on the closure...

So if you have been using this service  the officials are encouraging those to download all the contents that they have purchased before the service shut down .

Reason for the shutdown is unclear , but officials are saying that they want to bring better user experience & the current one is not sufficing .

check out the source for further information: (pretty much everything you need to know is here tho)

Source:

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-music-will-close-its-doors-on-july-1-1249666

Details separate people.

What the heck is that app anyways, ive got a samsung phone and ive got touchwiz, i dont see it anywhere.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What the heck is that app anyways, ive got a samsung phone and ive got touchwiz, i dont see it anywhere.

i guess that's why they are shutting it down ;)

Details separate people.

It only worked in the USA. And it hasn't been there for long.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Samsung Music? Doesn't Samsung already have another music app that is also only available in the USA? I can't remember the name it was something stupid.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.