Ridge Wallet Clip vs Strap

Donut417
Go to solution Solved by soldier_ph,
11 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

So this is optional?

Yes, it's optional.

So I got a Ridge Wallet. I inherited from my uncle, it was brand new and I didnt want it to go to waste. The issue is im concerned that the clip might scratch my Iphone XR screen. So I wanted to get everyone's opinion. Also I notice a Leather Cash Strap and a Strap plate that you can get elastic for, whats the difference? I dont intend to carry a lot of cash, but its nice to have some on you just in case.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I have the Cash clip on my Ridge Wallet and it's great even when you've got a lot of Bank Notes in there. Why would you want to carry your Phone and Wallet in the same Pocket ? The Ridge Wallet is gonna scratch up your iPhone good for sure. I have the Ridge Wallet, Keys and Swiss Army pocket knife in my front left pants pocket and phone is front right pocket with nothing else in it.

As for the money straps they have the standard one which you can get with every Ridge Wallet as a default which is just made out of plastic and now they also have two new fancy ones made from Leather: https://ridge.com/products/leather-cash-strap?variant=40381217996874

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

2 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Why would you want to carry your Phone and Wallet in the same Pocket ?

Because my wallet and phone go in my right pocket and my keys go in my left. Thats how its always been and always will be.

4 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

As for the money straps they have the standard one which you can get with every Ridge Wallet as a default which is just made out of plastic and now they also have two new fancy ones made from Leather: https://ridge.com/products/leather-cash-strap?variant=40381217996874

Do I require the Cash Strap Plate? or is that an optional thing? Because the leather cash strap will probably work. Im just trying not to gouge the screen of my phone as I dont have a screen protector on it.

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Do I require the Cash Strap Plate? or is that an optional thing? Because the leather cash strap will probably work. Im just trying not to gouge the screen of my phone as I dont have a screen protector on it.

All 3 add ons for holding Cash are used independently of each other. So you can either install the Money clip, the Plastic Cash Strap or the Leather Cash Strap. Or if you decide that you don't want an add on to hold Cash, you can run your Ride Wallet bare without any attachments as well.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

4 minutes ago, soldier_ph said:

All 3 add ons for holding Cash are used independently of each other. So you can either install the Money clip, the Plastic Cash Strap or the Leather Cash Strap. Or if you decide that you don't want an add on to hold Cash, you can run your Ride Wallet bare without any attachments as well.

cash_strap_1_800x_92400b01-c518-47d3-ae3d-9c4704bedaca_800x.webp.f0e4a391ddf6fd7feb51deb86243aa56.webp

This is what Im talking about when I say cash Strap plate. It connections on to the cash strap, at least from the Youtube Videos. They have the Leather Cash strap like you linked, but they also have this as a separate item. So this is optional?

11 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

So this is optional?

Yes, it's optional.