What headphones should I buy for $150 usd?

Citrusflavour01

There's no sound on the left side of my sony headphones so I need to buy a new pair. I have no idea what I should go for this time around. Noise cancelling is a must! The build quality has to be decent and the sound should be good enough to game and watch movies. I prefer wireless but wired isn't the end of the world. I can go over the budget but it depends. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place. No idea where else to put this. Also has to be comfortable!

Upgrade in the making

MY CURRENT PC - GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro V2 | Ryzen 9 5900X | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 3200MHz C16 | RTX 3070 Ti VENTUS 3X | 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe | 1TB SAMSUNG 980 NVMe 3.0 | RM750x Corsair | Corsair iCUE H150i Elite CAPELLIX | Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB 

First thoughts are Sennheiser Accentum and JBL 760NC, Anker are pretty popular for comfort but equally i'm not the best judge (i'm too picky on sound) if you go wired AKG K371 and Shure 840A are some of the best picks for wired closed backs, there is also the Rode NTH-100 which blocks out more noise than K371 because it uses gel pads, but the imaging isn't as precise and imo have a less comfortable headband, but replacement pads and headband padding are readily available (AKG are super annoying to get spares from) if you need a mic or want to use headphones for console gaming then Rode are an easy pick, they have a boom mic you can add on down the line and is better than the overwhelming majority of gaming headsets