Laptop suggestions for International Student/DevOps

I will be leaving home soon and though I have a decent PC at home(2700 & RTX 3060), as I will be out of my country and most likely living in dorms or shared spaces, I am planning to get a laptop. I will be running multiple VMs on Hyper-V for Kubernetes lab. So, my main priorities are powerful CPU, 32 GB RAM, good display (VERY IMPORTANT) and portability. Sadly my budget is around 1200$. I can get a used XPS 9500 for around 1000$. Should I go for that or should I look for something else?  I never enjoyed using Macbooks. Should I just buy the XPS 9500 (4K display, 32 GB Ram) and change the battery in the future if needed? Please help me out if you are aware of anygood laptop that meets my requirements. Thanks

27 minutes ago, faysal_khan8p said:

I will be leaving home soon and though I have a decent PC at home(2700 & RTX 3060), as I will be out of my country and most likely living in dorms or shared spaces, I am planning to get a laptop. I will be running multiple VMs on Hyper-V for Kubernetes lab. So, my main priorities are powerful CPU, 32 GB RAM, good display (VERY IMPORTANT) and portability. Sadly my budget is around 1200$. I can get a used XPS 9500 for around 1000$. Should I go for that or should I look for something else?  I never enjoyed using Macbooks. Should I just buy the XPS 9500 (4K display, 32 GB Ram) and change the battery in the future if needed? Please help me out if you are aware of anygood laptop that meets my requirements. Thanks

ship your pc to your dorm and get a portable laptop to control it from

(also if you instist on having a portable device, do not get the 4k panel on the 9500, battery life is terrible)