[LENOVO CA] IdeaPad Y410p Laptop for $279 - HOT!!!!

Warcony

Saw this online, you can get an IdeaPad Y410p laptop with GT755M and 4th gen i7 for $279 off Lenovo Canada's website.  Pricing error? Not sure, but it's like $1100 in savings!

LINK: http://shop.lenovo.com/workperksca/ca/en/landingpage/promotions/ideapad/weekly-sale?PID=749547&SID=rfdcb-d723

eCoupon: DOORBUSTER

**BE SURE TO CLICK "ACTIVATE COUPON" in the Checkout page to get the discount!!!! Located on the right hand side!

I am pretty sure that this will get taken down soon.

UPDATE 1:  Limit 5 per customer. Offers valid from Lenovo in Canada only, must be a legal Canadian resident 18 years of age or older, the actual purchaser (name on Invoice / Receipt must match Rebate claim) of the qualifying products, and must satisfy all other terms and conditions. Lenovo reserves the right to alter availability and terms at any time, without notice, and is not responsible for typographic errors

UPDATE 2: DEAL IS NOW DEAD APPARENTLY

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if something goes wrong with your order

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Saw this online, you can get an IdeaPad Y410p laptop with GT755M and 4th gen i7 for $279 off Lenovo Canada's website.  Pricing error? Not sure, but it's like $1100 in savings!

LINK: http://shop.lenovo.com/workperksca/ca/en/landingpage/promotions/ideapad/weekly-sale?PID=749547&SID=rfdcb-d723

eCoupon: DOORBUSTER

**BE SURE TO CLICK "ACTIVATE COUPON" to get the discount.

I am pretty sure that this will get taken down soon.

WHOA WTF! this is insane

Also Y510p $430!!!! down from $1229 Save  $800

EDIT: They just changed it :( now $800 save $430, STILL a great deal

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

OMG WHAT WHY THE HELL WHAT

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That's a great deal. if I need a laptop I would get this.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

OMG WHAT WHY THE HELL WHAT

So tempted to order!! but afraid of shipping/import costs or it being wrong and them charging more ><]

EDIT:

To qualify for this rebate you must be a legal Canadian resident 18 years of age or older, the actual purchaser (name on Invoice / Receipt must match Rebate claim) of the qualifying products, and must satisfy all other terms and conditions. Lenovo reserves the right to alter availability and terms at any time, without notice, and is not responsible for typographic errors..

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So tempted to order!! but afraid of shipping/import costs or it being wrong and them charging more ><

I can't find a way to order, I would buy that with import and shipping costs right this very moment.

gg only for canada. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I would buy two for that price and throw one away just because it would still be so cheap.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I can't find a way to order, I would buy that with import and shipping costs right this very moment.

Cant find a way to order? just add it to cart, it let me

but it says you have to be a Canadian citizen in order to qualify for the discount

Limits: Limit 5 per customer. Offers valid from Lenovo in Canada only.

gg only for canada. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I would buy two for that price and throw one away just because it would still be so cheap.

I'm in Canada and might buy one.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

I'm in Canada and might buy one.

Buy 2, and ship one to me in the UK 

So tempted to order!! but afraid of shipping/import costs or it being wrong and them charging more ><]

EDIT:

To qualify for this rebate you must be a legal Canadian resident 18 years of age or older, the actual purchaser (name on Invoice / Receipt must match Rebate claim) of the qualifying products, and must satisfy all other terms and conditions. Lenovo reserves the right to alter availability and terms at any time, without notice, and is not responsible for typographic errors..

I don't think that they are allowed to charge you more if it's a pricing error, they'll only cancel the order.

Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo will contact you and cancel your order if the product becomes unavailable or if there was a pricing or typographic error.

I'd like to get this, but I'm not home and they don't accept paypal. I'll see when I get home in two hours if it's still there, probably not. :/

322$ with taxes, free shipping, and over 1000$ in savings .. damn.

@Warcony

How do you access the section from their main website? The deals are in the "Workperks" section (the main website still displays the regular price, no Doorbuster coupon), what exactly is that?

I don't think that they are allowed to charge you more if it's a pricing error, they'll only cancel the order.

This is correct.  For Canadian residents outside of Quebec, they are not allowed to charge you more in the case of a pricing error; your order will be cancelled.  For residents of Quebec, I believe retailers are NOT allowed to cancel an order if there is a pricing error i.e. they must honour it.  There are a lot of conditions, so not sure if it will apply in this situation.

@Warcony

How do you access the section from their main website? The deals are in the "Workperks" section (the main website still displays the regular price, no Doorbuster coupon), what exactly is that?

You have to access the deal through an affiliate link, not through the main webpage.  This is because affiliates get special discounts.  There is no verification process to check if you are part of an affiliate group, just use the link provided.

This is correct.  For Canadian residents outside of Quebec, they are not allowed to charge you more in the case of a pricing error; your order will be cancelled.  For residents of Quebec, I believe retailers are NOT allowed to cancel an order if there is a pricing error i.e. they must honour it.  There are a lot of conditions, so not sure if it will apply in this situation.

I'm in Quebec, we'll see? :P

The more I look at it, the less I think it's a pricing error, just a great deal for a limited time. They changed the priced of the Y510P (it's still a good deal, but they modified it a bit) but the Y410P stays like that. Oh well, we'll see when I get home in a few hours. If it's not there anymore, too bad, I don't really need a laptop anyways.

I'm in Quebec, we'll see? :P

The more I look at it, the less I think it's a pricing error, just a great deal for a limited time. They changed the priced of the Y510P (it's still a good deal, but they modified it a bit) but the Y410P stays like that. Oh well, we'll see when I get home in a few hours. If it's not there anymore, too bad, I don't really need a laptop anyways.

I'm in the same boat, don't really need a laptop, but at the same time its 279 :P 

There's a picture on their site that says its 80% off, it can go either way if it is an error.

Buying the Y410P eh!!!!!

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

I'm in the same boat, don't really need a laptop, but at the same time its 279 :P 

There's a picture on their site that says its 80% off, it can go either way if it is an error.

I'll just get it (if it's still available), if they cancel the order or something I don't care. As long as they don't charge me the full price, but they are not allowed to do that, and they say on their own website that they will cancel the order in case of a typo with the pricing.

Buying the Y410P eh!!!!!

Let us know how it goes. :)

Let us know how it goes. :)

G67sd86.png

Order just went through. No promises that it will stay alive through processing though. Although imo it's just a really crazy probably one day deal and not a typo. For anyone wondering because I don't think it shows it, shipping is free! 

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

My girlfriend needed a laptop for school and she was already looking at getting one of these. Ordered one, i'll let you guys know how it turns out. 

I just ordered one too, it's not a mistake by the look of it just a great deal. I received both confirmation emails, and now we'll wait and see if they send it.

There aren't any risks, their email clearly states that if your order is declined for whatever reason, they will refund your money/won't process your payment.

Let's see how it goes. :)

Canada only? By the gods I was so happy too D :

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

I just ordered one too. Who knows they might accept? Because if they do, oh man it'll be so cool.

Well then, I brought 3... lol Mobile lan power.....

For those who are still interested in this, here's a 94 pages (yet) thread discussing this deal : http://forums.redflagdeals.com/lenovo-canada-lenovo-laptop-y410p-14-i7-4700mq-gt755m-279-regular-1-389-a-1484456/94/

Nobody really thinks that it will go through, but the more I look at it the more it look like a deal and not a pricing error. It's still online after that long, surely they would notice something if 50 people ordered a particular laptop the same day.

If it's accepted, yay, if it's not, well .. move on ^^