Extended ATX fits inside Corsair 600 c?

I currently have a Corsair 600 c and i plan to upgrade to am5 and the asrock taichi is a good option but it's extended ATX. Could it fit in this case?

3 minutes ago, ACFarias said:

I currently have a Corsair 600 c and i plan to upgrade to am5 and the asrock taichi is a good option but it's extended ATX. Could it fit in this case?

600C doesn't support EATX. If you're already spending this much on a mobo then get a better case to accompany it (like the 903 MAX) or, if you really like your case, get an ATX mobo 

MSI MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard (MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI) - PCPartPicker

What's your budget for the upgrade and what're you planning to use it for?

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

47 minutes ago, ACFarias said:

Looks like it'll fit eATX perfectly fine.

A lot of cases don't bother listing 'eATX' support because the actual width isn't fixed. Past ATX, eATX just means "longer than ATX".

Examples being an X670e Aorus Master fits perfectly well in a FD North with a few millimeters to spare, yet that case has no listed eATX support.

Ryzen 7950x3D PBO +200MHz / -15mV curve CPPC in 'prefer cache'

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+1000

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

1 hour ago, ACFarias said:

It will fit. 

"E-ATX" is mainly a garbage marketing term for any board officially longer than ATX (9.6" / 244mm), the only official board size longer than ATX is SSI-CEB (10.5", which is what the AsRock Taichi is), and SSI-EEB (13" / 330mm) which is "True E-ATX" (it has a fourth set of standoff supports) This photo below shows how much room is with the ATX board, 1" / 25mm will not cause an interference fit and barly cause issues with the rubber grommets.  

image.png.3caed4a185db33ce0236353284da7490.png

Photo Source

As a Side note, I purchased the B650E Taichi lite, and saved $150 to get rid of all that "Armor" which does nothing. Literally the same board, and is a decent value at $250-280, but terrible at $400. 

20240113_124801.thumb.jpg.1bed0bf43e882ccc35f628ad4957054d.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 hours ago, filpo said:

600C doesn't support EATX. If you're already spending this much on a mobo then get a better case to accompany it (like the 903 MAX) or, if you really like your case, get an ATX mobo 

MSI MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard (MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI) - PCPartPicker

What's your budget for the upgrade and what're you planning to use it for?

Wow thanks for the quick response i really really appreciate it 

4 hours ago, Agall said:

Looks like it'll fit eATX perfectly fine.

A lot of cases don't bother listing 'eATX' support because the actual width isn't fixed. Past ATX, eATX just means "longer than ATX".

Examples being an X670e Aorus Master fits perfectly well in a FD North with a few millimeters to spare, yet that case has no listed eATX support.

@Agallthanks for all the help i also appreciate your help and interest 

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

It will fit. 

"E-ATX" is mainly a garbage marketing term for any board officially longer than ATX (9.6" / 244mm), the only official board size longer than ATX is SSI-CEB (10.5", which is what the AsRock Taichi is), and SSI-EEB (13" / 330mm) which is "True E-ATX" (it has a fourth set of standoff supports) This photo below shows how much room is with the ATX board, 1" / 25mm will not cause an interference fit and barly cause issues with the rubber grommets.  

Photo Source

As a Side note, I purchased the B650E Taichi lite, and saved $150 to get rid of all that "Armor" which does nothing. Literally the same board, and is a decent value at $250-280, but terrible at $400. 

@TVwazhereare you satisfied with this motherboard. Any observations or suggestions. Btw thanks for your help also and your photo examples 

14 hours ago, ACFarias said:

@TVwazhereare you satisfied with this motherboard. Any observations or suggestions. Btw thanks for your help also and your photo examples 

Compared to every other AM5 motherboard ont he market currently, this one felt like the best value for the features I actually wanted and cared abou t(lots of USB's, SPDIF, an EZ-Debug code reader, multiple PCI-E drive locations and a good price.) Personally dont care about RGB on a motherboard or how much armor it has. 

For reference, I found this spreadsheet which helped me easily compare feature sets. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

@TVwazherewell i couldn't agree more with you. RGB are aesthetics they won't give you FPS. The spreadsheet is top of the line. You are the best

22 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

It will fit. 

Photo Source