Need help finding the right heatsinks

Nmmdroid

So I'm building a PC for a friend of mine and the motherboard he picked is a Matx that has 5 nvme slots but only 1 heatsink. He wants to fill all 5 slots but there isn't allot of airflow in the case and I'm worried about them overheating. I can't find any heatsinks that are brands I know. Any recommendations??

He wants all 5 to be 8tb nvmes I agree dumb but it's what he wants. I'm going the gen 4 route because I can't find any gen 3 8tb drives. Also the case has 2 2.5ssd mounts and he's having me put 2 ssds there as well. It's going to be his media PC for his living room and he has allot of media spread across multiple portable drives he wants to consolidate

tell him to look at a Jonsbo N1 or N3 and an ITX board.

He can get more storage for less, and on a media pc the SSD Speed doesn't really matter. 

1 minute ago, tkitch said:

tell him to look at a Jonsbo N1 or N3 and an ITX board.

He can get more storage for less, and on a media pc the SSD Speed doesn't really matter. 

I'll tell him thank you so much for the advice

7 minutes ago, Nmmdroid said:

He wants all 5 to be 8tb nvmes I agree dumb but it's what he wants.

Spinning disk is a thing, and for this very reason? However we all want what we want I guess.  

11 minutes ago, OhioYJ said:

Spinning disk is a thing, and for this very reason? However we all want what we want I guess.  

I suggested 2 18tb 3.5 hdds cause his case can do 2 of those or 2 2.5 ssds but he wants nvmes for some reason 😆 🤣 😂 

18 minutes ago, Nmmdroid said:

I suggested 2 18tb 3.5 hdds cause his case can do 2 of those or 2 2.5 ssds but he wants nvmes for some reason 😆 🤣 😂 

I know the feel. Some people won't be told. 
Honestly, those drives are never gonna be slammed after friendo dumps the data, heat shouldn't be too much of a problem. 

Also, feel free to tell your friend from us that the correct option would be to build a baby NAS with spinning rust

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup