Looking for a new pair of < $250 (USD) ANC multipoint bluetooth headphones

So I've been looking at reviews between the Skullcandy Crusher ANC2 and the Anker Soundcore Space Q45 since both contain active noise cancelling (ANC) with multipoint pairing between 2 bluetooth sources.

It will be used between a work laptop to answer Teams calls/meetings and a phone/ipad for Spotify and used primarily foir the entirety while im working. Spotify will mainly be video game lo-fi and occasionally some songs with bass. Or in some cases, it would be nice for the headphone to seamlessly switch from my phone playing Spotify to easily/quickly switch to the work laptop for a Teams meeting ad seamlessly switch back to the phone and resume Spotify.

Between the 2, which would be the better headphones overall? Or if neither are a good pair, what other recommendations should I look at?

Remember, should it be necessary to divide by zero, then it shall not exist, for his desserts cabinet contains 69 different types . . .  of cheesecakes and pies
Measure twice, CUT ONCE!  <_<

I have a pair of AKG headphones bought in 1996 and still sound great and I love them so I would recommend that brand this is the link to the first ones I saw with what you wanted. If you look at videos of music production this is what they use because it sound so good. https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Wireless Headphones/N60NC+BT.html?dwvar_N60NC BT_color=Black-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=Wireless Headphones#start=1

I'm now mainly using Sony XM5 headphones that I bought used for a bit under $200 off ebay. They have some of the best microphones on the market and leading class ANC. 

They're supposedly less water resistant than the XM4s (which got rained on without issue during my last vacation) - which I had previously and have since become "beater" headphones for travel, gym, etc.

They are a lot more "musical" than the XM4s in my view even though they don't go as deep on bass. The XM4s felt like something was missing at times. 

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800