BenQ BL3200PT 32" 2560x1440 LCD Monitor

Hey I am on the verge of getting a 2560 by 1440 Dell U2713HM  but i am worried about the input lag when playing games. Could some one with playing games on this monitor or something similar please let me know how it feels and if the lag is extremely noticeable.

Main Rig

**CPU** | [Intel Core i7-4790K @ Stock]**CPU Cooler** | [Corsair H100i] **Motherboard** | [ASRock Z97 EXTREME6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard]

**Memory** | [G.Skill Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory] **Storage** | [Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive]

**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM] **Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE]

**Case** | [Phanteks Enthoo Pro] **Power Supply** | [EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+]

Main Rig PC Partpicker  

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/DnKZxr |

@

Thanks for adressing input lag. But, I want to know both: the image processing delay and the pixel response time.

Because I want to know motion blur too not only pure delay. Either 2 of information is enough (image processing+pixel delay=total delay)

I can explain better(longer),

Or is this far from how it works and totally irrelevant?

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/content/benq_bl3200pt.htm#lag

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

I'm really loving the monitor reviews.  I think this monitor might be a little big for my liking, maybe if it was 4K.  Looks awesome though.

Hummm... this plus a 24" in portrait mode for dual CAD monitors, or 2x 27" ASUS PB278Q's...? - driven by a Quadro K4000

Apple, Piss Off! ~ Linus 2014

No, you're not hallucinating, or maybe you are... either way, I'm back. ~ Linus 2015

Very nice 2500:1 contrast, which is pretty darn impressive for a large monitor. Decent viewing angles, 10-bit color, high color gamut, reasonable pixel density, high resolution, and acceptable input lag and response times for gaming.

Tempting... B) I just don't know if I can go back to VA.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/benq_bl3200pt.htm

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Santa...

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.