ai to create android games

Is there a ai which help to create android games? I have some screnarios for games but dont know anything about coding so i have there is ai who cam help me to create a game step by step.

Learn to code

All the code you get from chat gpt and the like is some garbledigoop that is sometimes functioning and basically just some cobbled togheter stackoverflow, unity,... scraped data

Like genuinly coding isnt too hard its all logic reasoning if this happens do that kinda stuff.

Flat out telling you now that if you try to use generative ai for this its gonna be a MIRACLE that it works.

31 minutes ago, stefs said:

Is there a ai which help to create android games?

AI can pull snippets of code. Don't use it for a full program.

Please keep in mind, generative models cannot create anything new. If chatGPT generated a full game, you can assume it's just someone else's game, and if you published it, that would be plagiarism 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

59 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

AI can pull snippets of code. Don't use it for a full program.

Please keep in mind, generative learning models cannot create anything new. If chatGPT generated a full game, you can assume it's just someone else's game, and if you published it, that would be plagiarism 

This!!!!!

Generative ai is made off of 99.9999%  unconsensually obtained data and can is filled with massive copyright issues and it is currnetly not copyrightable for stuff generated with it either.

1 hour ago, stefs said:

but dont know anything about coding

Which means you have no way to verify the AI's output, nor the ability to fix any mistakes it includes. AI can certainly assist you in writing code, but you will still need to be able to understand the code it produces to "fact check" it. The same way AI can hallucinate when answering general questions, the same way it will produce code that isn't quite correct.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

I watch this video and i decide not to learn ai coding because of this:

video