Which plug should I connect the water cooling fan to?

blusky

Hi everyone , I use a water cooling  fan for  my computer.

The water cooling fan  has 2 power plug  , one for pump , another for fan.

I search on the Internet ,  it writes water pump should connect  with the AIO-PUMP.  fan connect with CPU-FAN.

But I just find 1 CPU-FAN   and  3 SYS-FAN on motherboard .  GIGABYTE B760M GAMING.

How should I  connect them  ? water  pump  connect with the CPU-FAN , fan connect  with SYS-FAN  or  water pump connect with SYS-FAN ,fan connect with CPU-FAN.

=================================================================================================================================

Another  question  which position is better for  the Radiator ? 

As the picture shows front is glass . Now the Radiator is on side .   

I  saw someone installed  it on  the  top.

Which one  is  better ?

CASE.thumb.jpg.a85ad6a2b5da69797849542a7e346fd6.jpg

case2.thumb.jpg.07b1ab03a50799d7faf3e806978497ee.jpg

The best option is to set the fan itself on the Cpu header and the pump on the Sys fan header

5 hours ago, Spreadking said:

The best option is to set the fan itself on the Cpu header and the pump on the Sys fan header

Thanks.
Can you have a look at my new question : which position is better ?(I post a picture on the first post)

side intake is best(in ur pic its side exhaust), and when ur not an expert at pc stuff, the  wire from the pum goes to the CPU header  and the fans on  CHA  or CPU_opt

indeed the side config is the best 

6 hours ago, blusky said:

Thanks.
Can you have a look at my new question : which position is better ?(I post a picture on the first post)

bottom fans should be intake also

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

The rad position is good. Turn your bottom and side fans the other way so that your cooling your radiator with cool outside air, not hot case air. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂