How to integrate a large amount of SSD into my NAS?

I have a Dell R520 with 46TB of HDD space, which is about 80% full. I snagged 24 2TB Micron 1100 drives for $35/TB. I am not sure what exactly to do with them, and I am enlisting your help!

1. Add all drives to Unraid array. I can't see how this would be beneficial, unless I was able to make a whole new array (not an option AFAIK)
  2. Make a new SSD-only Unraid or Truenas NAS. Migrate over to it (best performance, loss of drives). Need more space soon.
  3. Make a new SSD-only Unraid or Truenas NAS. Run it along current server, with different used for each. Not ideal, cause who needs two servers?

32 minutes ago, sreppok said:

I have a Dell R520 with 46TB of HDD space, which is about 80% full. I snagged 24 2TB Micron 1100 drives for $35/TB. I am not sure what exactly to do with them, and I am enlisting your help!

1. Add all drives to Unraid array. I can't see how this would be beneficial, unless I was able to make a whole new array (not an option AFAIK)
  2. Make a new SSD-only Unraid or Truenas NAS. Migrate over to it (best performance, loss of drives). Need more space soon.
  3. Make a new SSD-only Unraid or Truenas NAS. Run it along current server, with different used for each. Not ideal, cause who needs two servers?

While I don't have that many disks and it depends on the iops you need what I have running is truenas with one pool being spinners for stuff that doesn't benefit from high ipos and then an all ssd pool that does for vms and the like. 

But to convert to that you would need to migrate off all the data to setup truenas. 

Sort of depends on your use case. 

The downside with Unraid is you only get single disk performance. 

Whereas with Truenas it can be multiplicative. On my spinners I can write to them at over 800 mbps sustained. 

Get yourself a 24-bay server and build a baller homelab. An R730xd would give you up to two LGA2011-3 CPUs.

An SSD NAS won't gain you much if your network is just regular Gigabit. That's only about 120 MB/sec under ideal conditions.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

45drives is good idea