$20 Unlimted Talk Text and 4G lte data plan!!!!

SirNumbers

So freedompop released a $20 unlimited data plan which looks like a amazing deal. There is a 1 GB data limited for 4g then throttled to 3G

They currently support the 

Samsung Galaxy S3

Samsung Galaxy S4

Samsung Victory 

Iphone 5

CAN YOU GUYS DO ME A HUGE FAVOR AND HELP ME GET THIS PHONE INTO THERE BRING YOU OWN DEVICE PROGRAM BY CLICKING THIS CLICK TO TWEET LINK PLEASE. ITS THE HTC EVO 4G LTE http://ctt.ec/J2h48

link to website http://www.freedompop.com/

post-14596-0-53581000-1400807679.jpg

post-14596-0-53581000-1400807679.jpg

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I think this can be advertising since your trying to profit and earn something from us.

Lol its only if you want theres no refferel link

4G LTE Unlimited....fuuu :(

3 in the UK was gonna offer 4G LTE unlimited >_>. BTW Does the HTC Evo even support 4G? Clearly from the twitter link you suggested it does

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

3 in the UK was gonna offer 4G LTE unlimited >_>. BTW Does the HTC Evo even support 4G? Clearly from the twitter link you suggested it does

The EVO 4G LTE is the one released in 2012 not the original its supports LTE. btw the Original was the first 4G phone ever xD

"Data throughput limited to 3G speeds after first 1 GB"....

Ehhhhhhh,,,,, for $20 maybe that isn't a bad compromise, but that's still not quite the same thing as a "unlimited everything and 4G LTE" plan

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

"Data throughput limited to 3G speeds after first 1 GB"....

Ehhhhhhh,,,,, for $20 maybe that isn't a bad compromise, but that's still not quite the same thing as a "unlimited everything and 4G LTE" plan

My bad ill change that right now 

As far as I know people who are on an "all you can eat" data plan from 3 will automatically get upgraded to 4G/LTE when they roll it out in your local area.

Might be mistaken but that's what they told me.

As far as I know people who are on an "all you can eat" data plan from 3 will automatically get upgraded to 4G/LTE when they roll it out in your local area.

Might be mistaken but that's what they told me.

Ok..but I did here from a couple months ago they might've scrapped 4G LTE unlimited. I have the one plan but when I browse to see what is on offer since I'm upgrading in September or October, I can only find plans with 2-5GB 4G data plans. I live in central london so it's not the worst deal but could be better.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

And here in Canada we pay $70 for 1GB of LTE... Lucky Americans...

O.o my dad has a $55 plan with rogers and 6GB of LTE. Sorry

I pay 24€/month so i can get 150mb/s LTE and all unlimited w/o restrictions

Currently, the 3 Big telco companies in Canada are charging $70 for a BYOD plan with 1GB, minimum plan of 0.5GB for $65 with unlimited text/talk (there's no other option). They all have the same phone plans... EXACTLY the same. FU Bell/Telus/Rogers

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

Ok..but I did here from a couple months ago they might've scrapped 4G LTE unlimited. I have the one plan but when I browse to see what is on offer since I'm upgrading in September or October, I can only find plans with 2-5GBh 3 4G data plans. I live in central london so it's not the worst deal but could be better.

Hmmm. The prospect of unlimited 4G data was one of the INL reasons that I was gonna stay with 3. Might have to look at other options now.

Hehe, unlimited 4g for 35$ a month here.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

if only EE in the UK did unlimited internet. I would actually use tethering to gain 4G speed on the PC. but now i have fiber obtic so its all good but still i wouldnt have bought the fiber.

Thank You Everyone Who tweeted. I think the friendliness of this forum is what makes it the best.

To clarify. It's unlimited 4G LTE data ONLY up to 1 GB and upon hitting that you drop down to 3G data speeds. Link for full info http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/22/freedompop-unlimited-everything/

Overall, not a bad deal if you use very little data and have decent coverage in your area (FreedomPop uses Sprint's network). $20/month for unlimited everything is pretty solid just don't expect great data speeds if you consume a lot of data.