Disabling AMD 7800X3D IGPU for Steam Leads to Other Problems...

Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,
4 minutes ago, Victrix said:

Is it even worth having AMD software installed if im not using the IGPU (I use A NVIDIA graphics card)

No. 

Disabling my AMD 7800X3D IGPU for steam to open quicker (damn you AMD/Steam) makes my Radeon software either not download correctly or not want to open due to the IGPU being disabled.

This is expected behavior if you have the iGPU disabled. 

Disabling my AMD 7800X3D IGPU for steam to open quicker (damn you AMD/Steam) makes my Radeon software either not download correctly or not want to open due to the IGPU being disabled. Is it even worth having AMD software installed if im not using the IGPU (I use A NVIDIA graphics card) and if it is how would I be able to download the software where having my IGPU enabled would not be a barrier. Thanks!

Why would you want Radeon Software if you arent going to use the IGPU? Its not really needed. You can always download it if something  happens to your GPU when you re-enable it. But until then its better off not having it installed.

Is it even worth having AMD software installed if im not using the IGPU (I use A NVIDIA graphics card)

No. 

Disabling my AMD 7800X3D IGPU for steam to open quicker (damn you AMD/Steam) makes my Radeon software either not download correctly or not want to open due to the IGPU being disabled.

This is expected behavior if you have the iGPU disabled. 

is there some edge case where your gpu affects the speed that steam launches? i've never heard of it before.

Disabling my AMD 7800X3D IGPU for steam to open quicker (damn you AMD/Steam) makes my Radeon software either not download correctly or not want to open due to the IGPU being disabled. Is it even worth having AMD software installed if im not using the IGPU (I use A NVIDIA graphics card) and if it is how would I be able to download the software where having my IGPU enabled would not be a barrier. Thanks!

I use a 7700x and got my IGPU disabled. I dont have any radeon software installed, no need as you / I use an Nvidia card.

I do have Ryzen Master for my CPU needs.

I had to disable the IGPU as MSI Afterburner was reading the IGPU instead of my 4080.