Please help :( Is this good

Whacky Wyatt

I've saved up money for 7 years, 4 of which were working so I could finally get a good computer for animating, I can't get a custom build I've looked for like an entire week straight I researched everything I watched everything I looked at literally everything and after considering actually everything I thought I finally made a choice! But this PC apparently as someone has told me has a horrible powersupply I need to get GeekSquad to swap out!

Is this a good psu thing? 

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-RM850e-Modular-Low-Noise-Supply/dp/B0BYQPH5J3?th=1

It will go in this thing, and it says it has a powerbank of 800 watts but I didn't realize that's DIFFERENT!!! And someone's just pointed out that most of these kinds of computers have an Apevia and that those make it die out SUPER fast
"Swap that as soon as you can.. They're Apevia and every system here that has one dies with that PSU in it"

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-master-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-5-7600-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-4060-8gb-2tb-ssd-white/6553002.p?skuId=6553002

Is this good? I want to make sure I get opinions from everywhere, that my choice is right. As I said I've worked 4 years to save up this money, I really REALLY don't want it to be a waste 😕

5 minutes ago, ghostlmg123 said:

I don't know whether its a bad psu but you can use this link to see a tier list of psu's,its a popular site for this use

PSU Tier List rev. 17.0g - Cultists Network

AAAAAA thank you I'm stressed now I was so sure of this computer and now I'm not, I only have a very small window of time before I miss my chance to get a computer AGAIN

Oh my god there's so much to look at fnskjfnsf

7 minutes ago, Whacky Wyatt said:

yes

10 minutes ago, Whacky Wyatt said:

It will go in this thing, and it says it has a powerbank of 800 watts but I didn't realize that's DIFFERENT!!! And someone's just pointed out that most of these kinds of computers have an Apevia and that those make it die out SUPER fast
"Swap that as soon as you can.. They're Apevia and every system here that has one dies with that PSU in it"

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-master-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-5-7600-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-4060-8gb-2tb-ssd-white/6553002.p?skuId=6553002

Is this good? I want to make sure I get opinions from everywhere, that my choice is right. As I said I've worked 4 years to save up this money, I really REALLY don't want it to be a waste 😕

They just say 800W on the website and don't specify what exact PSU model it has so no idea if you'll want or need to swap it or not.

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

yes

They just say 800W on the website and don't specify what exact PSU model it has so no idea if you'll want or need to swap it or not.

I've spoken to at least 100 people at this point from best buy geek squad on other forums in real life with friends who are good with computers everyone's said this computer looks great! Awesome! No worries! This one guy who's very familiar with this brand told me that the brand of PSU they use and the types they usually put in fry it out, so I'm panicking because I'm supposed to buy it day after tomorrow and have to make sure everything is in order

1 hour ago, Whacky Wyatt said:

objectively its a decent psu as in itll handle a 4090 just fine

but given its price point of 120$ and being warrantyless (<10 years) alongside some complaints of the psu fan being loud (just look up rme loud fan) its pretty meh and there are much better psus for the price, 1000w/1050w go for this price so an 850w that isnt even particularly good for this price is pretty terrible

the gf a3 is a much better option priced at 90$ and having a 10 year warranty so its not warrantyless nor have there been any complaints of loud fan noise