Where do I put the LED/RGB SW in my mobo?

Tonig

The LED/RGB SW is for the front panel RGB ON/OFF button. It's not connected so I can't turn off the LEDs of the case fans.RDT_20240127_1033441048002714310198238.jpg

Does your motherboard (which one is it?) have switchable RGB effects? I assume it doesn't and the switch isn't needed. Check its manual to make sure.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Usually those types of switches are to be wired to RGB hubs rather than the motherboard itself. If you don't have an RGB hub or just want to use software control for anything RGB in your system, you have two options: connect it to the clear CMOS header if you're doing anything overclocking related (unlikely) or just leave it unplugged. 

2 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

Does your motherboard (which one is it?) have switchable RGB effects? I assume it doesn't and the switch isn't needed. Check its manual to make sure.

It's for the front panel button RGB ON/OFF

11 minutes ago, Tonig said:

It's for the front panel button RGB ON/OFF

As I said: If your motherboard doesn't have RGB you can turn on/off, that switch is useless for it. And since you haven't told us the motherboard model, which is what my question referred to, there's no way for us to confirm.

As @RONOTHAN## said, if you have an RGB hub, the switch likely can be connected to that one.

17 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

As I said: If your motherboard doesn't have RGB you can turn on/off, that switch is useless for it. And since you haven't told us the motherboard model, which is what my question referred to, there's no way for us to confirm.

As @RONOTHAN## said, if you have an RGB hub, the switch likely can be connected to that one.

MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI

I want to connect it so I can turn on/off my case fan's LEDs

2 minutes ago, Tonig said:

MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI

I want to connect it so I can turn on/off my case fan's LEDs

Then you'll have to connect it to whatever is controlling the RGB on those fans, assuming they are designed to be switchable