Nvidia driver update leads to Windows repair screen even after upgrading

Hi, I started experiencing an issue where installing the latest Nvidia drivers leads to a crash, then windows system repair when my PC restarts. I ended up buying mostly new parts and doing a clean install of Windows so at this point the only 2 components which aren't brand new are my GPU and PSU. The issue has persisted no matter what I've tried to do. I wasn't able to update to the most recent drivers on Nvidia's site so I ended up installing 537.58 which is working, but not working great. Since installing, I've been playing a lot of The Finals and experiencing extremely frequent Unreal Engine crashes which the internet says are caused by driver corruption. I'm starting to worry that my 3080 has gone bad after barely a year of extremely light use. (~90% of the time it's been used has been playing TF2, watching Youtube and using Microsoft Excel.) At this point it seems that it's either my PSU not delivering enough power or my GPU going bad long before it should. What do you guys think?

My build is as follows:

GPU: Gigabyte Windforce RTX 3080 (16 months old)

CPU: i5 14500 (Brand New)

PSU: Corsair TX650m (4.5 years old)

MOBO: Asrock B760M PG Sonic Wifi  (Brand New)

Ram: 16GBx2 G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5 (Brand New)

SSD: WD Blue SA510 1 TB (Brand New)

Water Cooler: 2X 120mm Cooler Master RGB (Brand New)

GPU Driver: Geforce Game Ready Driver 537.58 (Released 10/10/2023)