Dock for a usb-c 3.2 gen2 displayport port

I'm looking for a dock for my laptop, its a Asus Zephyrus g14 from 2021.

This has a "USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort™ / power delivery / G-SYNC"

For the life of me I can not figure out what kind of dock I should be looking for.

I have 2 displays:

A 1440p 165hz g-sync

And a 1080p 75hz ultrawide

Also i would like to plug my peripherals into it (mouse and keyboard basically).

I just need some guidance in what type of dock can fit this requirements.

Usb names got me very confused:(

If more info is needed please ask me, I'll answer as soon as im available.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

I'd assume those monitors will both have a DisplayPort input as well as a separate USB upstream port!

The bare minimum setup would require a USB C to DisplayPort adaptor of some sort (Either USB C male to DisplayPort male or USB C male to DisplayPort female + male to male DisplayPort cable) as well as a connection of the upstream port on each of the monitors to USB A or USB C.

You could also output the video through the HDMI port on the Zephyrus provided the displays have HDMI inputs.

What I'm not sure about is whether you can simultaneously output a DisplayPort 1.4 signal AND USB C data through the same USB C port on the laptop, I'd love to hear if anyone has some insight on this. My gut tells me that the bandwidth throughput would be the limiting factor, but some "USB C displays" seem to be capable of pushing display data as well as USB data 🤷‍♂️.

I'm on a 2020 Razer Blade Advanced if anyone has an answer!