Radiator placement on PCO11 Dynamic

PedroL2000

I have 6 fans + 360 Galahad AIO on an PCO11 case (this one you can't install a fan on the rear). I've always used the AIO on top as exhaust, but it died, so now I'm using a temporary air cooler and plan on at least restudying the fans placement when installing the new AIO from RMA. Is it better to set the AIO on the side as intake or on the top as exhaust? Aestethically I'd say on side looks better, because it fills the gap on side top and without a radiator on top of the case makes it easier to look at the top fans. What you guys think? Also is there any difference performance wise?

side would be better cpu temps but worse gpu temps. on top as exhaust is what i would do. thow it has fans on the bottom for gpu so probably dose not matter much. some 011 have 80mm fan mounts some dont. you can drill hoes for 3 80mm fans or 2 92mm fans. 

011Air_Maximum_Fan_Capacity_02.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 2/16/2024 at 9:10 PM, PedroL2000 said:

I have 6 fans + 360 Galahad AIO on an PCO11 case (this one you can't install a fan on the rear). I've always used the AIO on top as exhaust, but it died, so now I'm using a temporary air cooler and plan on at least restudying the fans placement when installing the new AIO from RMA. Is it better to set the AIO on the side as intake or on the top as exhaust? Aestethically I'd say on side looks better, because it fills the gap on side top and without a radiator on top of the case makes it easier to look at the top fans. What you guys think? Also is there any difference performance wise?

The side is generally considered preferable for the CPU as you will be using fresh air instead of recycled case air. If you can, have the tubes come out of the top of the water block and down to the bottom of the radiator.

On the Galahad that you have, where is the pump: water block, tubes or rad?

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂