New monitor suggestions.

I thought I did my research before buying it, but evidently not. The new Samsung G55A 32" monitor I have looks kinda bad. My older Spectre ultrawide looks better. I am thinking of returning the samsung and finding something better. I thought that HDR 10 would be a good thing, but I was wrong. 95% of content looks washed out and bland.

My budget is roughly 400 maybe 500. I want something big, so 32" is pretty good. 1440p is as high as I can go with a 3060. I do not care about HDR because it looks pretty bad in anything that is SDR. I mainly use my PC for watching videos, playing games (RDR2, Portal, SotF) and creating scenes in Blender, so color accuracy is good.

P.s I wish I could afford an OLED... 😔 

20240215_112614.jpg

20240130_115246.jpg.7d84421eb5b2ce75c8407e57377a159b.jpg

3 hours ago, Techno_Magnus said:

I thought I did my research before buying it, but evidently not. The new Samsung G55A 32" monitor I have looks kinda bad. My older Spectre ultrawide looks better. I am thinking of returning the samsung and finding something better. I thought that HDR 10 would be a good thing, but I was wrong. 95% of content looks washed out and bland.

My budget is roughly 400 maybe 500. I want something big, so 32" is pretty good. 1440p is as high as I can go with a 3060. I do not care about HDR because it looks pretty bad in anything that is SDR. I mainly use my PC for watching videos, playing games (RDR2, Portal, SotF) and creating scenes in Blender, so color accuracy is good.

P.s I wish I could afford an OLED... 😔 

20240215_112614.jpg

20240130_115246.jpg.7d84421eb5b2ce75c8407e57377a159b.jpg

Or does someone have suggestion for making this monitors look better, such as a setting?

From my own research on this monitor when i  was thinking  of buying the same one, but in 27 inch instead of 32, i reached the result that this was not the best one. Especially if you went for 32, you would have been better off with 27 inch at 1440p, better pixel density at that size. The color and quality of the panel also are average. 
I decided i will go for the Odyessy G6 27 inch at 1440p 240hz. This one is overall ALOT better in every aspect vs the g55a , only downside is it costs more, and personally i am fine with that, i want to go from 1080p to 1440p along with a decent bump in image quality, not just resolution. Sadly when i decided to go for it, it went out of stock, still waiting for them to be available again, or a newer model comes out.

There are alot better options than the G55a for the same price, one of them was a LG monitor..... google "G55A rtings" their review has suggestions for better monitors. Goodluck!
Edit: sitting infront of a window is not the best thing to do when sitting infront of a monitor, idk maybe u usually close the shades